Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

i-5n2wMT2.png

KENTWOOL WANTS TO ‘MAKE AMERICA’S FEET GREAT AGAIN’ WITH NEW 19[SUP]th[/SUP] HOLE COLLECTION!

New Casual and Business Sock Collection Features Designs that Pay Homage to Democrats, Republicans and ‘Old Glory”

GREENVILLE, S.C. — As election season approaches, KENTWOOL, maker of the “World’s Best Golf Sock,” announced today that its new 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Hole Collection would feature a series of “Politico Socks” allowing people to not only wear their political party affiliation on their sleeves this Fall, but also on their feet. The 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Hole Politico Socks feature 3 fun, new designs in Democrat Blue (with Donkey), Republican Red (with Elephant) or a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] party choice that features a more unifying American Flag colorway.

i-gGBPNP8-M.png

“With all of the dirty laundry that has surfaced about candidates on both sides of the aisle, we thought Americans would relish something clean, odor-free and stain resistant this election season,” said Dan Murphy, president of KENTWOOL. “Our 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Hole collection is designed to allow wearers to enjoy the same comfort and performance they do from our Tour-series with style that is more conducive to the conference room, the clubhouse or the Oval Office. Beyond our limited edition Politico socks, we also offer a fantastic range of more traditional designs and colors for the less politically-inclined.”

KENTWOOL’s 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Hole Collection socks are constructed from a proprietary blend of Super Fine Merino Wool and other natural and high-tech performance fibers.

The new KENTWOOL 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Hole Collection will be available September 12[SUP]th[/SUP] exclusively at KENTWOOL.com. All 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Hole Collection socks feature a retail price of $19.99. Much to the delight of a certain presidential candidate, it doesn’t matter if you have big feet or small feet, because the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Hole Collection is available in both men’s L and XL sizes.

i-3zmhvw5-M.png

Since 2008, KENTWOOL has been manufacturing the “World’s Best Golf Sock,” just outside of Greenville, SC. Drawing on over 150 years of mastery in wool manufacturing, KENTWOOL leverages the attributes of wool, nature’s performance fiber, for unmatched comfort and performance in the sock category. For more information on the KENTWOOL brand, visit http://www.kentwool.com.

About KENTWOOL
Founded in 1843, KENTWOOL remains one of the nation’s longest running, family-owned textile companies. In 2008 KENTWOOL Performance Division was established to utilize the parent company’s nearly two-century-old heritage of superiority in textiles to create socks which draw upon wool’s natural wicking and cooling properties for moisture management, sheer comfort and other performance *enhancing benefits. The “World’s Best Golf Sock” was born. Since entering the marketplace, KENTWOOL has won two Majors and numerous other TOUR events, establishing itself as golf’s leading, premium Merino wool golf sock. KENTWOOL socks are trusted in competition by scores of Tour caddies and their players. Based in Greenville, SC, all KENTWOOL products are made in the USA. For more information visit www.KENTWOOL.com.

These look great!

That release is pretty darn funny.

The politico aren't really my thing, but really like their socks overall.

Awesome to see someone having fun with their products. They look great, not really my thing though.

Love the press release and I love the socks. Gotta find a sales code and pick some of the casual socks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is some fantastic marketing.

I'll take the American flag socks.

This is some fantastic marketing.

I'll take the American flag socks.

I have some in no show length and I love them. They're just great socks all around TBH

I have some in no show length and I love them. They're just great socks all around TBH

I have a couple pairs - they're about as comfortable as anything I've ever worn. I'll likely order a few of the 19th hole line for work.

SOme really good looking options there

I have a couple pairs - they're about as comfortable as anything I've ever worn. I'll likely order a few of the 19th hole line for work.

I like the 19th hole pair I received for testing. The one thing to remember is these are definitely thicker then normal dress socks.

I ordered 7 pair of the 19th hole collection a few weeks back during the sale. All I wear to work now. They are fantastic.

Love the political versions, nice additions.

I'd love to know their sales numbers on these.... how many pair are sold for each... That said, they look pretty awesome.

Love the slogan

‘MAKE AMERICA’S FEET GREAT AGAIN’

Look cool. But I rarely wear socks that high.

I just saw that these are on sale for like $10 now.

I grabbed a couple of pairs, I think mixing and matching will be fun.

Also one of my buddies works in politics, should be a fun Christmas gift for him.

I grabbed a couple of pairs, I think mixing and matching will be fun.

Also one of my buddies works in politics, should be a fun Christmas gift for him.

I think I am going to do the same for the holiday gifts.

Back