Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Pm received. Looking forward to Sunday

Ready for Sunday to get here. Whats up with this white stuff on the ground?!?!

Matrix Programs that are in a set of Bio Cell + I have.

How did you like Bio Cell +? I have a set of KBS shafts laying around...then again do I really need another set of irons?

How did you like Bio Cell +? I have a set of KBS shafts laying around...then again do I really need another set of irons?
Umm hit 4 balls with them lol
I'll tske forgiving

Are we doin pizza and all that for this little session Saturday? I'll throw down on some if so

Are we doin pizza and all that for this little session Saturday? I'll throw down on some if so
Yeah we can organize that too. GoIrish17 was going to bring some brews, too.

Sure let us know how it tastes Saturday and we will order some for Sunday. :act-up:

Sure let us know how it tastes Saturday and we will order some for Sunday. :act-up:

Haha Yep I stand corrected. Tough crowd around here.

Is this the Michigan thread?

Haha Yep I stand corrected. Tough crowd around here.

Is this the Michigan thread?
There would only be 3 people in there to respond, so it can't be :alien:

There would only be 3 people in there to respond, so it can't be :alien:

Lol we should rename it the Tyler and CJ thread.

Alek, what courses are available on the simulator? Would love to give Caledonia a run

Alek, what courses are available on the simulator? Would love to give Caledonia a run
I will make sure to look tomorrow. I forgot to do so today because I wanted to see if El campeon was there.

Lol we should rename it the Tyler and CJ thread.

Hey, I work hard to become the third wheel there! A little credit, please.

Raintree and Roses Run FTW

Raintree and Roses Run FTW

If we play roses run, someone needs to bring a huge bag of goose poop that we have to step around. Make it more realistic

appears I'll be bringing a new putter to the gathering SUnday

Back