What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a set of recoil 95 f3 to put in my new srixon 545

5a4ac82e6bc68fe371b35d3ae48590cc.jpg

Hopefully, this will be my last purchase today. 2 dozen Chrome Softs.

A Golfsmith is closing in Columbus, OH. Everything left in the store is 35% off marked prices and the Zs were already marked down to $29.99.

Which one, Dublin?

Yes, unfortunately. The Dublin location is within 5 minutes of my house compared to 20 minutes for Easton. My golf related spending might drop off a tad since I won't pass the store every day.

Yes, unfortunately. The Dublin location is within 5 minutes of my house compared to 20 minutes for Easton. My golf related spending might drop off a tad since I won't pass the store every day.
That one was much smaller than the Golf Galaxy over that way and now that they are making a bigger/newer GG by Easton I wonder if the Golfsmith there will be in jeopardy too

Not sure but I'll have to give GG a shot. I've never been to one.

Callaway Gents Waterproof Jacket & Trousers Caviar - Grey - White, 60% off.
P-CRF40A2CAVI-370_370.png

Just pulled the trigger on an expanded weight kit for the Alpha 815

54° ATV wedge. Now all I need is the 50° and my new wedge setup is complete. However, I'm now pondering switching away from the XCG6's and back to the old HiBore XLi's. I hit the 714 AP1's this weekend and the ball was practically flying off the face of those clubs. Want to get a couple lessons and a month or two of practicing my ball striking before I go in for my fitting ... not to mention that I won't be able to drop a lot of coin on new irons for a few months (and I imagine late in the year will be the next Titleist iron (716's) release).

Range balls...twice in the last week. Not to shabby for January.

Ordered a while back and finally arrived. These will sit until about April ish...
f3d3429782e6a47a55dd48a4e5af2e54.jpg

Madman! LOL

Madman! LOL
I've been out of control lately. Like I said that's it for 2015 purchases lol. Other than odyssey works 1 wide that is. But then that's it!!! Lmao

Your 501s ever come in?
Yep they been in the bag for 2 rounds. Fantastic! Super peening orange is a touch spinny for me but other wise I struck the ball really well for two rounds

I've been out of control lately. Like I said that's it for 2015 purchases lol. Other than odyssey works 1 wide that is. But then that's it!!! Lmao

HAHAHHAHAHA

THat is the funniest thing I've read in weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back