2015 Callaway Demo Day

Is the XR driver supposed to be as forgiving as the 815?

Driver: Nike Covert 2.0 12.5 degrees
Fairway: Callaway X2Hot 4 Wood
Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot 5 & 6
Irons: Taylormade Rocketbladez 8,9,P
Wedges: 52 Mizuno, 56 rtx, 58 smart sole, 64 rtx
Putter: Ping Scottsdale TR 33

Is the XR driver supposed to be as forgiving as the 815?

Generally speaking, the X-line is more forgiving than the BB. Having hit the 815, no idea how they'll do it, but I'm excited to see.

Old bag, new clubs, ALL FREEDOM! I like it. Just not a huge fan of the looks on the new XR line to me its bland. But if they perform thats all that matters.

Like the look of that XR line, must see more in person but intrigue is up on these things! Really glad they make them for us "righties" too! :D

The XR line really excites me. It really should, since I hit the X2 Hot irons so well. I was hot for the 815 Driver, but, now I'm not so sure. I'll just have to let a fitting take care of that.

Edit: I like that bag a bunch.

Need to hit these woods, they look amazing

I like these, need to hit the XR hybrid!

These XR irons would have to be unreal for me to give up my X2 Hots...
But im interested in hearing about the hybrids in this line, the Big Bertha hybrid is the best hybrid I've ever hit. I wonder if they will be adjustable like the Big Bertha offering.

Dax

i am so lookinf forward to hitting the XR line.

The XR line is looking really good and I'm sure it's performance is to. Can't wait to give them a hit!

Put me on the list of people psyched to try out the XR hybrids. Im not sure they can get better than their 815 hybrids, though. Might be the best hybrids I've hit, and this has got me excited to do a side-by-side comparison.

I like the looks of those. Im guessing the R-Moto has something to do with the face as it was on the 815 as well? I would love to hit them if they are that long.

XR hybrid is surely a possible add to the bag. Also a bit curious about XR deep model. How much forgiving is such a club from tee ? But then again I want the new 815 Alpha and I could not possibly go for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be great if the THP representatives would ask Callaway if they are currently testing adding the internal standing wave in future drivers.

Back