2015 PGA Merchandise Day 1 – Demo Day Wrap Up Report

I haven't watched the video yet but I will when I get home. I just wanted to add that Dan absolutely killed it today with the pictures. I felt like I was there and my work today really suffered because of it haha well done guys!

I like the wrap up format! nicely done

Great stuff Gents. Love these daily recaps, great addition.

and thanks Morgan for passing information on from those on the grounds to us when they were busy getting us the information.

Great addition to the PGAShow coverage by THP. Well done Ddec!!!

Love the wrapup report at the end of each day. Quick highlights, and I'm sure tomorrow will have much more.

Nice video with the highlights of the day. I believe Dean said they'll be doing a video each day, so I'll be tuning in.

Intrigued by the new mini; the last one was super easy to hit. That counter flex tech is pretty interesting for sure. And both those three e-series balls of course :D

dang it video isnt working for me, just keeps loading...probably a me thing...looking forward to checking it out

Love the wrapup. So much content, nice to have a summary of the highlights. Great job guys! Look forward to more the rest of the week.

Well done on the wrapup report Dean!

Fantastic job by the staff at the show today. On top of taking pics and answering forum members questions. Thank you!

Well done, looking forward to the rest....

Love the video recap, I would love to be out there with you guys, great stuff!! Can't wait to follow along all week!

Love the wrap up! You guys killed it with the coverage today.

Love the recap and can't wait to hear more as you visit the booths

Nice recap Dean. Can't wait to see what yall uncover tomorrow!

Well done, looking forward to more coverage tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The recap was awesome. Nice job Dean. Look forward to catching it each day.

Well done dean. I like the quick 4 format

To answer the question, yes the guys will be doing this every day after they leave the show. Should be a nice addition to their already amazing coverage. :smile:

Love the video recap, hard to put over 7 or 8 hours worth of work into 1:30 video, but well done!!

To answer the question, yes the guys will be doing this every day after they leave the show. Should be a nice addition to their already amazing coverage.
Yes we will. Only just the beginning

Back