jcurtis2010

Reaction score
Handicap
Names Josh and I currently live in between Harrisburg and York Pennsylvania. My wife tells me I have a golfing problem, but my real problem is the fact that I constantly buy the new and shiny clubs, despite the fact that they probably won't help me. I figure if i'm going to play poorly...might as well look good while I do it! :cool:.

I'm a special education teacher at a local middle school, and in the summers I'm either golfing, or walking around with my camera. Live with my wife and dog and absolutely love this site. If there are any other THPers around the Hershey/Harrisburg/York area, I'd love to meet you!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to thp josh

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome..look good, play good! I grew up in Lancaster.

Welcome..look good, play good! I grew up in Lancaster.

That's awesome! Travel down towards Lancaster to golf every now and then. Great area.

Welcome

Welcome to THP. Not too far away in northern MD

That's awesome! Travel down towards Lancaster to golf every now and then. Great area.

My dad's in Ephrata so I usually play Foxchase or Overlook with him and my step-brother. I like Iron Valley in Lebanon and Pilgrim's Oak down in the southern end of the county.

My dad's in Ephrata so I usually play Foxchase or Overlook with him and my step-brother. I like Iron Valley in Lebanon and Pilgrim's Oak down in the southern end of the county.

I've played Fox Chase a number of times. Nice Course. Haven't been to Overlook or Iron Valley but they're on my list!

Welcome to THP. Not too far away in northern MD

Nice! My cousin lives down in Boonsboro/Frederick area and is a member at Beaver Creek. I spend a lot of time in the summers down there!

Welcome to THP!

Nice! My cousin lives down in Boonsboro/Frederick area and is a member at Beaver Creek. I spend a lot of time in the summers down there!

Who is your cousin? I'm member there?

Nevermind josh Chucks a loser and needs to find something else than golf to do!

Nevermind josh Chucks a loser and needs to find something else than golf to do!

HAHA wait...who is this? I was just down there yesterday. He and I went to Dulles for the show.

Welcome to THP Josh

HAHA wait...who is this? I was just down there yesterday. He and I went to Dulles for the show.

Bryan, I may have regripped your clubs before. glad to see you on here! Chuck is to but doesn't post much

Bryan, I may have regripped your clubs before. glad to see you on here! Chuck is to but doesn't post much

Ha yup! I remember that. Though those grips were awful....but thanks to you I learned how to grip clubs, and re-gripped them halfway through the season.

Welcome to THP Josh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. Like Bryan. I'm in Maryland. I've come up your way a few items to play. Some good courses up there.

Welcome to THP Josh!

Welcome to THP

Back