Live Club & Ball Testing For THPers

Not that I know of. The night is young, who knows where I'll end up.

Okay boys the day as come. Please remember to use the Srixon Z-Star review thread or the Srixon Z-Star XV review thread that are currently going on.

Have fun out there fellas

Should be a fun time today. I look forward to following along

Using Tapatalk

Looking forward to following along today. Have a good round, and send out a few vines.

Perhaps once everyone gets ready to go we can get a breakdown of who is testing which balls/clubs?

Our group is gonna be a lot of fun. Hope Hoefer is ready to join me in hitting first though. It's gonna be frequently happening.
See you soon short round, just dropped off my crumbs.

Have fun out there! Great group of THP'rs having fun where it's warm! I like it.

JM

Perhaps once everyone gets ready to go we can get a breakdown of who is testing which balls/clubs?

They will be posting feedback in the proper threads and people will have both balls if they choose.

Have fun guys! Hit them straight!

Should be pretty clear by the thread they post in

Looks like a great group of THPers! Have fun and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have fun boys.

We are moving a little slow this morning. We are about to hit the road. Should be there around 1030

I got to the office around 6:30 to bang out a bunch of stuff I need to get done. Should be there in plenty of time, even if I am stuck on a conference call when I get there.

Have fun fellas, this should be fun to follow.

Really looking forward to following along.

First tee:

0f9b92bb7448b4a4b71d0306f992a653.jpg

Beautiful day, hit em straight!

Have fun boys. Wish I was there.

You boys have fun out there today! Don't wear out the Panda too quickly!

The approach shot on 2:

9f2fa501185205e4e4c26195f7f8ba7a.jpg

Back