Best heckle you have heard on the course!

So years ago when I could get it out there, my bother in law and I were playing in a foursome. On the 6th hole I blow one way pass him, as we get to our drives I tell "look we just staked off the new location for Walmart between your ball and mine". Needless to say it's on from there both of us trying to knock the cover off. On the 18th I catch it pure and put it way up the fairway, he grips and rips and gets it out there but still short. we're walk up to our drives this time not saying a word. Then one of our group says "I don't know about a Walmart, but they could sure put a Walgreens there. I almost fell over laughing.

Two of my favorites from a guy's trip were the following.

Golfer A hits it into the pond and Golfer B does the same. One of my buddies tells Golfer B he's lying in Golfer A's wet spot.

As our foursome was approaching the tee box I notice one of the members is hitting his second shot from the Red tees. I yell over to him, "That's B.S. I thought we all agreed to hit from the blue tees.

Great thread.

Playing in a threesome yesterday, a guy hits a terrible shot and makes a comment about what's going on. My caddie tells him "if you want to see a bad shot, look up".

A buddy who regularly slices, after slicing his drive, "Fairway B!"

One of my buddies hits one into a lake and says "I'm gonna need another club for that shot"

Other buddy goes "You're also gonna need some scuba gear"

an old one comes to mind, a guy tops one off the tee, I tell him you only have one problem, " you stand to close to the ball after you hit it"

Back