The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots need to figure out how to resign Revis before they can think about signing anyone else. They have very little cap space compared to most other teams.
They need to lock up Revis and McCourty.. Not surprised that they cut Wilfork.. I remember that they tried to restructure his contract previously and it didn't go over very well.

Thus begins the Suh to the Patriots talk
I was thinking Wilfork to the Giants. 2 year deal sure up the DL if he stays awesome if not no big deal.

They need to lock up Revis and McCourty.. Not surprised that they cut Wilfork.. I remember that they tried to restructure his contract previously and it didn't go over very well.
Mccourty is the Giants #1 target.

Niners pick up Dockett...on a year two year deal :clapp:

I heard Rex wants Revis in Buffalo. shall be an interesting offseason.

I heard the same thing and that they were trying to get Vernon Davis too.

I was thinking Wilfork to the Giants. 2 year deal sure up the DL if he stays awesome if not no big deal.

I'm having trouble taking your posts seriously with that avatar :)

I think a few teams in AFC East want him.. safe to say, signing him will not be cheap.

i would be happy with him. i think their offense changed how he was utilized and would see him benefiting in Buffalo.

There are some solid TE coming out of college this year so I could see them saying bye bye to VD. Bills need someone because Chandler isn't doing much there.

What happened to him anyways...his own, Roman or Kaps fault?

Kap's terrible play didn't help but VD gave up last year. Wasn't the same blocker either.

I'm having trouble taking your posts seriously with that avatar :)

Hahahaha, If I had known it was going to look that good and he likes it as much as he does I would have bet him for a month.

I desperately want the Browns to load up on weapons in the draft and free agency. Cameron isn't coming back so we need some pass catchers, I heard that Crabtree is going to be a free agent and would like to see him in orange and brown.

God bless... I hope Jason Cole from Bleacher Report is the new NFL Insider that gets all of his rumors confirmed and they become 100% true!

There are some solid TE coming out of college this year so I could see them saying bye bye to VD. Bills need someone because Chandler isn't doing much there.

It will end up being one of the weakest TE draft classes in years.

I remember at the combine Mayock saying the same thing and that some of the bigger WR's might have to move to TE so they have a better chance at getting drafted and playing in the NFL.

The top 4 or 5 are solid, and most likely wont go very early so its a decent class if you need a TE. Not a great class but there have been worse.

The top 4 or 5 are solid, and most likely wont go very early so its a decent class if you need a TE. Not a great class but there have been worse.

There is one good TE, Maxx Williams from Minnesota. The rest are question marks.

Funchess from Michigan is likely a TE at the next level, but can he block?

Nick Boyle from Delaware is a guy that stood out at the combine, so I am sure teams are now going back to look at his tape to see where he might fall (likely 3rd or 4th round).

This is an EXTREMELY thin TE class

There is one good TE, Maxx Williams from Minnesota. The rest are question marks.

Nick Boyle from Delaware is a guy that stood out at the combine, so I am sure teams are now going back to look at his tape to see where he might fall (likely 3rd or 4th round).

Nick O'Leary, Clive Waford, M. Williams, and guy form Penn State, and then ND's TE, plus Funchess, and Boyle. Like I said the first 4-5 are solid but its not the worst, but it is thin. It is a solid class though my feeling is most of the top 5 guys drafted at TE will most likely be pretty good in the NFL. Unlike Egnew and some of the others with big names that flopped. And honestly TE's are used like almost slot recievers anymore, well a good bit of them.

And Williams still has major question marks. Spoke to one guy that used to work with the Dolphins and he said this is the worst class of TEs he has seen in a decade both at the top and in terms of depth.

Nick O'Leary, Clive Waford, M. Williams, and guy form Penn State, and then ND's TE, plus Funchess, and Boyle. Like I said the first 4-5 are solid but its not the worst, but it is thin. It is a solid class though my feeling is most of the top 5 guys drafted at TE will most likely be pretty good in the NFL. Unlike Egnew and some of the others with big names that flopped. And honestly TE's are used like almost slot recievers anymore, well a good bit of them.

If more than 3 tight ends are taken before the end of the 3rd round I would be shocked. It is that weak of a class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back