Jason Day or Dustin Johnson

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Assuming both players are playing at their possible best. Who do you pick?

JDay, I think he's the better putter and has the better short game.

Day. I think his power is as good as DJ and has a much better short game. DJ will likely have a more prolonged peak as I think Day is going to battle injuries due to the violent nature of his swing, but if both are on point, I would put my money on the Aussie.

For what? Regardless, probably DJ. He's a freak.

playing to their highest potential, i go dj. when they're both a bit off, i go jday because his putter will bail him out.

Yesterday, Day. Today, DJ. DJ is unlimited physical talent, relative to the competition. And DJ has moved on be more than that. He is showing the focus, poise, and decision-making that make a champion. He will be stupid hard to beat. Day is amazing, but if they are on equal mental footing -- maybe that's the case now -- DJ is a notch above. I watch every PGA (and related event), and he is stepping it up in the little ways that add up.

DJ has a lot more talent but until recently he never seemed to be able to focus it the new spider putter really was working well this weekend and if it continues to work the sky is the limit with his talent

DJ. Him and Rory seem to have another level the rest of the guys don't have and if either get any consistency we will see one player dominate again.

DJ all the way !

No wait...

JD all the way !

No wait...

Oh hell I can't decide !!

Playing their best? DJ hands down.

Jason Day every day of the week.

Day ftw

As of late DJ.

Tough choice but Im going DJ

I would think lately DJ, but Day when at his best seems unstoppable as well, but I think long term it'll be DJ.

I am taking Jason Day. Not by much but Day is my pick

I would pick DJ.

I'm taking DJ by a slim margin.

Jason ,his short game is well rounded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the span of a career I'll take a Day. I think he is more consistent and will continue to be so and has a better rounded game.

On a short list of go with DJ but it was a hard toss up

DJ at his best is one of the best I've ever seen play the game...His level of strength is second to none..
f368251c68d6d9f10806d35f992eeca6.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tough call. If DJ finally has his head on straight, which it seems he might, I think I'd have to take him. Has always had all the potential in the world, but might finally be starting to realize it.

I would take DJ if there were both on top of their games. He just has that unflappable air about him. Jason tends to wear his emotions on his sleeve.

Assuming both players are playing at their possible best. Who do you pick?

JDay hands down. When he's on, there's no one in the world that can touch him.

Back