Putt-Putt/Mini-Golf

Boom_Boom

Reaction score
Handicap
<18
Took my little cousin to Putt-Putt golf the other day and I saw this guy on a date... I couldn't believe what I saw...

If you bring a Scotty Cameron Newport and a Pro-V1 to play putt-putt, you're an idiot.

Took my little cousin to Putt-Putt golf the other day and I saw this guy on a date... I couldn't believe what I saw...

If you bring a Scotty Cameron Newport and a Pro-V1 to play putt-putt, you're an idiot.

THP get togethers have been known to bring our own putters.

We've played with the courses too, but I don't see a big deal if you're having fun. The ball is a little much though since you lose it at the end haha

Ive seen guys bring their own clubs...never their own ball...funny

I heard it's what cool kids do. I actually used my Seemore and B330 at a putt putt at Horseshoe Bay for about 3 holes before we said forget it and went back inside.

THP get togethers have been known to bring our own putters.

We've played with the courses too, but I don't see a big deal if you're having fun. The ball is a little much though since you lose it at the end haha
Remember Branson? That was a fun night!

Yeah, I get it... but on a date? Come on! I can't swear to it, but out of the corner of my eyes, I think this guy actually marked a ball and kneeled for a read...

Was it the actual Putt-Putt branded facility? I thought these went out of business long ago - they had the trademark orange rails and obstacles. I remember there was an actual Putt-Putt Pro Tour back in the 70's.

Mom used to drop us off in the mid 70's and we could play all day for $5. They would have tournaments every hour and we could win little trophies. We brought our Bullseye's and Titleist Balata's for sure! Putt-Putt was such a great place; there were no windmills, dinosaurs or clown mouths - every hole was a challenge that required skill.

For modern mini-golf courses, I agree; I wouldn't bother bringing my own stuff...

I heard it's what cool kids do. I actually used my Seemore and B330 at a putt putt at Horseshoe Bay for about 3 holes before we said forget it and went back inside.

You were there too? I'll be damn......I was too!

You're not going to shoot 18 with just any old stick. Bring your own, every time...just in case.

You're not going to shoot 18 with just any old stick. Bring your own, every time...just in case.

That was friggin' AWESOME! Brings back such great memories...

The first hole at the Putt-Putt in Orlando was just a straight putt with no obstacles or curves, but the best way to make it was to carom it off the right board about 1/3 of the way down, then back door it off of the back board. I made 7 in a row to start a tournament as a kid but never dreamed to hole all 18 (I never knew it had been done before and I used to watch the Pro tournaments back in the 70's).

I SO miss REAL putt-putt. I grew up in the 80's and my parents took us there all the time, including more than a few birthday parties.

When I go play I only show up to go low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was little me and a friend would always take our own putters to play. Never a ball though because on the 18th hole you lost the ball trying to win a free game.

I brought my putter and gamer ball yesterday to the mini golf. I prefer it as it is connected to the driving range area. The putters and ball they use are useless to me, I know it's all for fun but 1 putting is also fun. Dropped 10 out of 18 holes in a 1 putt yesterday, couldn't do that with a rubber mallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've brought my seemore with me before. Never a ball though.

When on a date, I'd NEVER bring my own putter--let alone ball. I'd use the most broken down putter they had, and the ugliest ball in the basket. I may even putt left handed. Whatever I have to do to let her win.....

When on a date, I'd NEVER bring my own putter--let alone ball. I'd use the most broken down putter they had, and the ugliest ball in the basket. I may even putt left handed. Whatever I have to do to let her win.....

Probably just putt like you usually do :alien:

I'd play my own putter for sure.

I always bring my own putter, but I've never brought my own ball, but could see why someone might want to lol. The putt putt balls are awful lol but something just seems wrong being "that guy" to bring a putter and a ball lol.

Psh, I always bring my own putter and NEVER let Amanda win. If she beats me, she's earned it. I blame Maddog for this mentality.

Psh, I always bring my own putter and NEVER let Amanda win. If she beats me, she's earned it. I blame Maddog for this mentality.
You're a couple though. Different story if it'sjust a date.

You're a couple though. Different story if it'sjust a date.

Haha I forgot to add the fact that part of the reason why I'm this way is because she may or may not have beat me in 1 on 1 bball once er twice er...

Haha I forgot to add the fact that part of the reason why I'm this way is because she may or may not have beat me in 1 on 1 bball once er twice er...
Haha. Once you're a couple...all bets are off.

I usually bring a caddie and at least one fore caddie

Back