Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I venture out? Though I think quite a few would prefer I stay put ...

Don't think most of the Carolinians talk smack, but many have solid games. #LetOthersRunTheirMouths

Your #OutingApproved dude.
The majority are not. :D

Here are some general regions.
1035169-battle_of_the_bands_big_map_midwest.gif
And Colorado is considered...

I failed twice at becoming outing approved. Think about getting another shot all the time.

I can help ya out.....give ya some pointers.
Would love a pointer on how not to forget how to play golf and how to make a good seing on the ball when I pull up to a hole and see JB standing there with some #outingapproved shirts.

We'll get those numbers up. The Carolina's will pull their weight, whether we have to kick Texass arse or not. ;)

We'll get those numbers up. The Carolina's will pull their weight, whether we have to kick Texass arse or not. ;)
I'm here to help the Carolina's any means necessary

This sounds like a TON of fun.

I failed twice at becoming outing approved. Think about getting another shot all the time.

I can help ya out.....give ya some pointers.

According to his Texas Sister, all you have to do is claim to hit a fairway despite not hitting it and then take the t-shirt. But then again, I said he hit it, it was his fellow Texan that said otherwise.

Is there any room left for North Carolina in this thread?

Very cool concept for an event! Carolina membership is always around. I read much much more than I post!

Very cool concept for an event! Carolina membership is always around. I read much much more than I post!

Carolinas will be represented! I'm in the same boat, love this site but am much more of a reader than a poster.

Just caught up on this and cant wait to hear more!!

#outingapproved vs #chokesunderpressure maybe?

According to his Texas Sister, all you have to do is claim to hit a fairway despite not hitting it and then take the t-shirt. But then again, I said he hit it, it was his fellow Texan that said otherwise.
Those Texans always got to do whatever it takes to boost their ever growing egos ha

Wouldn't that be pretty one sided if one team always chokes under pressure?
Yeah it would but I didnt choke so Im ok with it lol.

Is there any room left for North Carolina in this thread?

You are one hombre that I wouldn't want to see as a "vs" against for many reasons. It would be like Ricky Bobby having to drive against Cal.....oh wait.

To be fair....I think the fairway wasn't built long enough.

I think many of them stay put in that thread only for some reason. Hope they venture out at some point.

I guess we only trust our own...the rest of these areas are a little sketchy!:act-up:

Desert Southwest rules! :)

Rule #5 Do not get the leather interior
Rule #4 Feed your chickens ice so they won't lay hard boiled eggs
Rule #3 Shorts and a tank top are business casual
Rule #2 Bridges do not cross water
Rule #1 Check your shoes

So much ridiculous in this thread! This event is gonna be great!

Back