2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Cue Ryder Cup Expectations.

Texas! Drink!

It's the Texas wind, that has blown it all away.
Haha , formed with the tumble weeds for a epic show as well. No mention of Texas born needed in that show.
I said the same thing about his hairline. I wonder if wearing a hat all the time has some affect on the hair folicles.
As a baseball player I was starting to lose hair at the top, something I am not proud of. But now I try and go hatless when I can to keep what little I have in tact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a great day for American golf. Congratulations to Jordan!! May it be the first of many.

Uh-oh, Nantz climbs on the soapbox.

And I don't know how he can say there were more young people in the crowd than other years. I kind of doubt it changes that much there.

With good health he can set all kinds of attendance records at ANGC to go along with course records

Heck of a win for Spieth. Controlling those emotions today showed a lot of what he's made of. Very proud of him.

under 4 hour round?

Gotta stay away from 'Horn fans for awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say that American golf is in good hands right now

So damn classy. Brightest of futures await this young man.

The over under on the time it takes for the first Texas or Dallas mention in Butler cabin. Less than 30 seconds. Ha

Really? Jordan isn't long. He's just really good. Really good.

Exactly. Distance didn't win the championship by any means. Look at Dustin and Bubba. They weren't even a threat.

Phil as always, classy.

The over under on the time it takes for the first Texas or Dallas mention in Butler cabin. Less than 30 seconds. Ha

Less than 15 seconds here.

So what's everyone say on Hoffmans round today?

Plus or minus 72

I say a 74.

Well at least I got this one right. Was there a contest for that

Good interview with Rose too.

So damn classy. Brightest of futures await this young man.
Well he's growing up in front of all of us fans. And the steps he's made are impressive this far.

Good to see Streelman will be in next year, after his great gesture this year for the young fan.

He's 21?

What a champion he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back