2015 Wilson Staff Irons Preview - Entire Line

4/16 @ Golfsmith in Tyson's or 4/18 @ Golfdom. Both still have openings for the D200 challenge also.

If you're going I'm going; I can be the voice in your head telling you that you HAVE TO have the M3s! :sinister:

T2GRN18 and I are both signed up at Golfdom, I think for the 1:00 an 1:30. What time will you be there?

it could be THP and Wilson invades Golfdom

the d200 have my interest, was chatting with greggdrews last night about these and need to see how they look at setup. I'm not a fan of "chunky" irons. I am loving what Wilson has and would never even considered them before THP.
I don't like chunky irons either, but I've been alternating rounds between the D200s & Z545s & the size of the D200s hasn't bothered me.
Don't get me wrong, the D200s are big, but for some reason it hasn't really bothered me.

the d200 have my interest, was chatting with greggdrews last night about these and need to see how they look at setup. I'm not a fan of "chunky" irons. I am loving what Wilson has and would never even considered them before THP.
When I had them in hand on Saturday, I didn't think they were very chunky, granted I'm not quite as discerning as some. But I've definitely have seen chunkier ones. They seem to hide the bulk at address pretty well. The soles are a bit wide, but not too wide for my liking.

T2GRN18 and I are both signed up at Golfdom, I think for the 1:00 an 1:30. What time will you be there?

4/16 @ Golfsmith in Tyson's or 4/18 @ Golfdom. Both still have openings for the D200 challenge also.

If you're going I'm going; I can be the voice in your head telling you that you HAVE TO have the M3s! :sinister:

4/16 will be the day i go if i can. we have some contracts expiring at 1159pm on Saturday that could screw up a lot of stuff i have going on this month. if not I have to work my regular job at that same time so i will be taking time off during the week and plan to use 4/16. i was looking at the 130-2pm time frame so that i can have time to get back across the bridge and get to school without being to frustrated in traffic. i will post in the local thread once i know more.

I just signed up for 12:30, but if emart is going Thursday I may have to double-dip. :D

Are any of you gents going to be playing that weekend? I'm going to be a bachelor from 4/17-4/21 so I'm definitely going to try to get blisters from swinging the sticks. Might as well do it with some fellow THPers in the process.

I hit every one of these today on a simulator for about an hour. The D200s are just stupid. Never hit anything that forgiving before. Just comical. Point and shoot. I don't see how I can choose anything else for my Legacy, though the M3s had some really tight groups.

I hit every one of these today on a simulator for about an hour. The D200s are just stupid. Never hit anything that forgiving before. Just comical. Point and shoot. I don't see how I can choose anything else for my Legacy, though the M3s had some really tight groups.

I like hearing this, Erky. I'm hoping to do some W/S iron testing on Saturday afternoon. Hoping the fitting carts are completely updated, now, to include a couple more KBS shafts.

I like hearing this, Erky. I'm hoping to do some W/S iron testing on Saturday afternoon. Hoping the fitting carts are completely updated, now, to include a couple more KBS shafts.
This cart had been raided. Had to use a KBS Tour Stiff that was a half inch long.

Also, the guy at the shop acted like he didn't even know they carried W/S. He actually said "Wilson used to be the stuff back in the day!" Luckily they let me go down to a bay by myself and he showed me how to work the computer so I could get a lot of work done without being bothered.

That sucks to hear. The PGATSS here does have all the Wilson Staff clubs, but they told me they were waiting on some fitting cart updates for shafts that has now been done. Sure hope so.

I just signed up for 12:30, but if emart is going Thursday I may have to double-dip. :D

Are any of you gents going to be playing that weekend? I'm going to be a bachelor from 4/17-4/21 so I'm definitely going to try to get blisters from swinging the sticks. Might as well do it with some fellow THPers in the process.

i will know more hopefully on Sunday what my schedule is going to be so hopefully the situation at work gets resolved Saturday and I go about my normal duties....as of now I have a prior commitment on 4/18 but 4/19 might be open to play...I'm game for a round somewhere in va.

I'm still so torn on which clubs I want to game... I love the m3 and the c100, both are so solid, just slightly smaller on the m3

I'm still so torn on which clubs I want to game... I love the m3 and the c100, both are so solid, just slightly smaller on the m3

FG Tour 100s

I'm going with C100s, unless the FG Tour M3 7i I bought REALLY impresses me.

The question is...black, blue, or satin wedges?
One of each perhaps?

One of each perhaps?

After a great iron striking day on Sunday, I'm torn even more. My choices are basically FG Tour V4, M3, or C100s. Something tells me I'll be going to the middle, but I'll be hitting the irons very soon to figure that out for sure.

I was going to go with satin wedges, but now that there is going to be a pearl white shaft, something about those blue heads just seems right.

~Rock

One of each perhaps?

I think we have a pretty cool THP TV episode with Ddec talking to Michael Vrska about the wedges.

I think we have a pretty cool THP TV episode with Ddec talking to Michael Vrska about the wedges.
the wedges are so good looking, if they perform has as well WS has a winner. I've never hit them, looking forward to it

I feel like your intentions may not be true, but I like it where your heads at...
Don't listen to him. Mamma said Mike Dean is the Devil

Roll tape brother. Hahaha

Im leaning towards the C100's actually. It's a toss up at this point.

thought I would know more today but negotiations have been extended til tomorrow at noon. Of things go good I will be going for sure on Thursday...looking around 130.

I think that despite the fact that I could play either the C100's or the M3's with minimal problems the C100's just offer that extra distance, help, and familiarity for me. The M3's look better, feel better, and are more want I *want* to be playing...I'm sure I'll go back and forth a hundred times until selection day and then we'll see where the chip falls.

I think that despite the fact that I could play either the C100's or the M3's with minimal problems the C100's just offer that extra distance, help, and familiarity for me. The M3's look better, feel better, and are more want I *want* to be playing...I'm sure I'll go back and forth a hundred times until selection day and then we'll see where the chip falls.
pretty much right where I'm sitting also. I've hit both, can hit both, like both

pretty much right where I'm sitting also. I've hit both, can hit both, like both
Except now I can't help but wonder how much of a gap there is between the M3 and the V4?
The V4's seem like an AP2 or Apex Pro comparable...both of which I can hit no problem.

Back