Worst Actor/Actress

Jennifer Lopez - frighteningly awful...

Male: I know I'll get blasted for this...Bill Murray. Outside of caddy shack I don't think anything he has done is funny at all. Just MHO
Ghostbusters??? I also think his cameo in Zombieland was a hoot.

For me it's George Clooney as Batman and Madonna in Shanghai Surprise, the two worst performances I've seen, singing my eyes forever.

I can think of dozens of actors, but from the top of my head:

Nicholas Cage - No. Just no. Stop it!
Adam Sandler - Only funny when hit by a bus. Preferably the one I'm on.
Ben Affleck – I like his directing. Should stay behind the camera.
Vin Diesel – One of the reasons to hate-watch the F&F-franchise

Jordana Brewster – See Vin Diesel
Megan Fox – Angelina Jolie minus the talent. Eye candy for guys who like their women anorexic.
Kirsten Dunst – Rarely do you see lines delivered in a more excruciating way as she delivers them.
Maggie Gylenhaal – See Kirsten Dunst, plus her acid-induced look is always annoying the crap out of me.

Will Ferrell

Last three words are superfluous.

i know nick cage is a joke. but he was awesome in adaptation, and pretty good in the family man.

i see a lot of suggestions for people who are pretty good at doing one thing, but obviously lack range. eg, "he can only play one character." is kenny perry a bad golfer because he hits a draw 99% of the time? no one is saying someone who plays 1 character is great, but i think the truly awful actors are people who are pretty on screen but cannot act at all. denise richards comes to mind.

Pauly Shore. Ugh I want to vomit every time I see that guy.

For the gals, Megan Fox is pretty abjectly horrible. Though luckily she looks better than she acts.

Adam Sandler and Michelle Rodriguez.
Rodriguez plays the same role in every movie with no real emotion.

THANK YOU!!! She plays the same role...and sucks at it every time.
Kristen Stewart is kind of painfull too.
As for males: hands down Haden Christiansen. and not just becaue he destroyed my childhood by melting down Star Wars...
... Jumper... :banghead:

Keanu Reeves
Seth Rogen who personally ruined The Green Hornet

Keanu is at his best when his charachter has no idea what the hell is going on.

Bill Paxton ruins everything he's in.

Ever since I read what Keanu did for the crew of the Matrix movies, I'm a fan of his. And John Wick is fantastic.

Your post got me to google what he did. Very generous.

THANK YOU!!! She plays the same role...and sucks at it every time.
Kristen Stewart is kind of painfull too.
As for males: hands down Haden Christiansen. and not just becaue he destroyed my childhood by melting down Star Wars...
... Jumper... :banghead:
George Lucas destroyed Star Wars. The guy that brought you Jar-Jar, cast a 5 year old in a lead role, and kills off Maul. But I digress.

I agree with a lot posted, especially Adam Sandler.
A couple others I don't like are Ben Stiller and Christopher Walken.

For the ladies I'll go Cameron Diaz

Kristen Stewart without a doubt the worst actress on the planet!!!!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kristenstewart.jpg
twilightrag2.jpg

Worst female without a doubt is Lindsey "Low Class" Lohan.
She can't act her way out of rehab.

Worst male without a doubt is Howard "Self appointed king of all media" Stern.
I listen to his radio show almost every day on my way to work, but his acting in his own movie was horrible.

Actor - Keanu Reeves. He fits a very small type of movie role, and that's about it. Watched part of the matrix the other day, it was laughable how poor his acting is.

Actress - There are lots, but I'm going with Drew Berrymore. She also fits a very small type of movie role (and it probably has to have adam sandler in it). For her, I actually think her acting is fine, but she has a demeanor that just makes her seem less 'real.'

And as for Bill Paxton, he was awesome in True Lies.

~Rock

I will say Dana Carvey and Kristen Stewart.

Bill Paxton is the man.

Bill Paxton was also awesome in Club Dread. Although, I think the role he played actually called for bad acting.

~Rock

Have those saying Nick Cage seen Leaving Las Vegas? He started taking the botch jobs after that role, but that role alone is good enough for me to leave him off this list.

Toss up between Tobey McGuire or Topher Grace for Male
Female: Jennifer Garner. Can't stand looking at her Jay Leno jawline.

Back