What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that flight makes babies laugh and rainbows appear

Picked up a pair of white and lime Footjoy M Project Spiked that were on clearance sale at the course today. They seem to be comfortable from the short walk around that I did with them on, but time will tell on the course.

#budgetshopper

Picked up a pair of white and lime Footjoy M Project Spiked that were on clearance sale at the course today. They seem to be comfortable from the short walk around that I did with them on, but time will tell on the course.

#budgetshopper

I have the same pair and they are great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! My 60 from a trade with Neb just came in today, like you I love the 58 RTX 2.0 CB in my bag...but this could be fun...

Oh it definitely will be. I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the review thread.

I need to get some sound chucks.

Me too. That's the one thing the wife said she wished I had when we were at liita. I need to start looking on the bay

I never considered it until playing with Dave on Sunday. Was nice having some music going during the round. Thought I would be distracted but wasn't an issue at all.

9* XR Pro paired with a Kuro Kage proto Tini'

Also one of those new SS square grips for the mills .

Oh. That could be kinda crazy good for you no?

Bought a bet on my father in law and me in his member guest. Need to perform now!

Oh. That could be kinda crazy good for you no?

Was mashing it on the monitor .

Take it out for the live test Saturday .

Here's hoping!

Was really weird, I tried the alpha 815 and DBD and was spinning the hell out of them .

Leave it up to me to spin an incredibly low spin driver .

Nice dude!!!!!

I have the SS square on a couple of putters - surprised me how much I like it.

3 Travis Matthew polos. Hell may be a little chilly and the devil maybe wearing a sweater because i finally bought something that isn't a single color shirt.

Last edited:
I have the SS square on a couple of putters - surprised me how much I like it.

Felt terrible initially haha

Then after about 10 strokes it felt perfect.

Felt terrible initially haha

Then after about 10 strokes it felt perfect.

Very, very true. Just didn't feel right to start with. Going from that to gripping a 3.0 is really freaking odd, now.

I am playing that shaft too and it's amazing!!

I am playing that shaft too and it's amazing!!

It fit me so well. The dispersion and spin were far and away better than any of the other 8 shafts I tried and I'm a major fujikura homer .

It also felt magnificent.

Plus I play the same shaft as Rory so it must be good

There were a set of i25 irons in mint condition on GlobalGolf that were too good a deal to pass up - between the 14% off and credit I had saved up, I was looking at a couple hundred out of pocket. I've been playing the i25 SW and LW for the past few rounds, and they've been ridiculously good for me, so I'm going to give these a go against the G30. Either way, whichever I sell I'll make most of my money back on.

There were a set of i25 irons in mint condition on GlobalGolf that were too good a deal to pass up - between the 14% off and credit I had saved up, I was looking at a couple hundred out of pocket. I've been playing the i25 SW and LW for the past few rounds, and they've been ridiculously good for me, so I'm going to give these a go against the G30. Either way, whichever I sell I'll make most of my money back on.

Haha that sand wedge shot on nine was a heck of a decider for you :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 dozen of the best ball in the market. 28 bucks a dozen so why not

Haha that sand wedge shot on nine was a heck of a decider for you :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, that and the LW on the previous hole. Worth a shot, anyway.

Superstroke 3.0 mini lime green to go on MxM 1w just received from Kang. View attachment 20206

THP 1/4 Zip jacket in Black.

Discovered the wonders of CPO trade in. Bought an Odyssey 1 wide tank cruiser like new and a pack of epochs for less than 5 bucks after pending trade of garage clubs I only use for practice. Excited to add to the TC family and give the 7 some competition. Also decided to give a TM udi 2 iron a shot at replacing my rescue with this years experimental purchase.Added some rain gloves and an adidas polo to get free shipping.

Nike Engage 54* square and 58* toe sweep. Taking the wax off was much more fun than the usual plastic wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back