The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Oh look. LeBron takes it to the hoop and scores.

Cavs took the haymaker to the chin and still lead. Ricky must have stopped watching the game

That was a turrible commercial, Anthony Davis. Turrible!

Cavs took the haymaker to the chin and still lead. Ricky must have stopped watching the game
Haha no. I have my bandwagon flag flying. I stopped to see if I could find the Celtics game but no luck.

Luke Walton sighting

Nice job by Cleveland weathering that storm to close out the half.

wow JR!

If this second quarter is an indication of what the series is going to be like, this is going to be an incredible series.

Jr keep driving that dagger into the heart of Knicks fans. Haha

Oh... So you came to play basketball JR? FILTHY

Should be up by more but I'm happy. Kyrie JR and Shump all hitting jump shots and GS has no answer for LeBron on the block. Get ready for LeBron iso in the 4th if it's close

If this second quarter is an indication of what the series is going to be like, this is going to be an incredible series.

I'm tired just watching it

Should be up by more but I'm happy. Kyrie JR and Shump all hitting jump shots and GS has no answer for LeBron on the block. Get ready for LeBron iso in the 4th if it's close
Huge answer to Curry's run in late in the second. I was kind of worried how this team would look out of the gate, they look great tho.

This pixels movie........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These games keep starting at 9 and I am going to be falling asleep at my desk. :)

I hate having these games start so late!!! The 6 am alarm is going to suck tomorrow!!

Nick Swisher repping Cleveland.. Haha

Back