How many different sizes of tees do you bag?

I pick up tees until it feels like a cactus in my pocket, and I have to empty them out.

Usually I start with about 5 in my pocket, broken, not-so-broken, barely- broken, about -to-break, and new full length.

Jack

Only the 2 3/4 ones, I rely on broken ones for par 3s

Two for me.

Epoch THP tees, one a mini-tee, the other full sized with rings and badass THP logo.
This^^^^^^^ plus some 3" epoch look a likes

I use two, longer ones for my driver and shorter ones for everything else.

I've been using a lot of different but crappy easy to break 3.25" wooden versions for awhile now. Ever since I ran out of THP Epoch tees. I check the store every week hoping the Epoch return. I'm still stocked up on the shorter version for irons but they don't sport the logo. Good things come to those who wait!

Last edited:
2 1/2 inch and broken ones for the par 3's

two sizes. 2 1/2 inch and the mini tees. All Epoch brand.

Small tee and long tee from epoch with THP logo

Only 2 inch for me.

1 size for me, i think they are 3"

Two for me.

Epoch THP tees, one a mini-tee, the other full sized with rings and badass THP logo.

Same here

2 for me:
4" Pride Professional ProLength-Plus natural color
1-1/8" Frogger Green Monster Bamboo orange tees

3 1/4" only and just use broken tees for par3's.

Two.
2 3/4" for driver - Epoch or wood.
Mini tee for 3w and irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep two tees and my divot tool in my pocket.
I use a Martini Tee for the driver. I also keep a regular plastic tee for teeing up everything else on the tee box if I cant find a broken tee on the ground to use. I rarely use it, as I always find one laying on the tee box.

I love the Martini tees for my driver. I started using them 6 months ago and have only broken one.

3 1/4 and 1 1/2 for me.

Just one size ... use broken tees on holes that I do not use a driver. (as so many others have stated)

2-3/4 " THP Epoch Tees. If I need a stubby on a par 3 I grab a broken one on the tee box.

I have 3:

2 3/4" THP Epoch Tees (driver), the mini Epochs (FW or HY) and a couple frogger nubbies (irons). Have a couple of each on my push cart and I rarely ever break or lose one (mostly the nubbies)

Just two for me, the big and small THP Epoch ones.

I carry the 2 3/4 epochs and the mini tees or some broken ones for par-3s

I've been teeing the ball very low, maybe half an inch off the ground. I carry one Martini Tee with me and that's it. Any iron I hit off the deck. Makes the game so simple for me not having to grab tees. If only I could find a way to play without a glove...

Back