The Official THP Teaser Thread

Sounds like a T/O show down. And no I don't mean the demons in Owens head either.

#RegionalRivalry is coming...

Awwwwww yeahhhhhh
It's been shown previously in this thread, that Ohio golfers will travel to THP events. But to be fair, if you lived in Ohio wouldn't you try to get away any chance you had?:confused2: :act-up:

If it was East Coast vs. West Coast the East would be playing itself anyhow, since no one from the west coast shows up. [burn]
I always thought that "the truth hurts" was just a cliché...Ouch! it's not.

I don't think it is meant as a personal jab at all . A few great members from the west seem to make the effort but as a whole the region doesn't seem to participate much in events even when they are in your backyard.
Which completely baffles me. We (NorCal) have finally started to get things going locally, the SoCal guys seem to spend time together regularly. Heck you guys in the Soggy Northwest get rounds in all of the time. I just don't understand (especially after all of the whining) we as a region can't seem to get it together.

It's been shown previously in this thread, that Ohio golfers will travel to THP events. But to be fair, if you lived in Ohio wouldn't you try to get away any chance you had?:confused2: :act-up:

I always thought that "the truth hurts" was just a cliché...Ouch! it's not.

Which completely baffles me. We (NorCal) have finally started to get things going locally, the SoCal guys seem to spend time together regularly. Heck you guys in the Soggy Northwest get rounds in all of the time. I just don't understand (especially after all of the whining) we as a region can't seem to get it together.
And the events are in cali...

Sadly, they're all afraid to leave the DFW thread. LOL

I'm honorary though, so theres me and Cookie...crap.
Sorry I'm to busy tending to the cattle while drinking my Lone Star beer.

Mystery Alaska? A delightful movie. Go hang out with Russell Crowe for a couple hours.

He was good except when he actually had to look like he knew how to skate and play hockey.

I do not directly associate with Ohio. They like amateur sports and chocolate in their chili -- But I suppose that's for another thread.

That's disgusting!

The lack of entries for #TheKing is embarrassing for us Westerners, but it also means the East isn't willing to travel to this one.
Can't do em all

The lack of entries for #TheKing is embarrassing for us Westerners, but it also means the East isn't willing to travel to this one.

I think there is some of that. But we move events to locations primarily for that location. For 4 years we heard please bring an event out west. TheGrandaddy has been out there and will remain there of course, not sure I can say the same thing about #TheKing, but time will tell.

The King in Texas?

#heavenly

;)

I think there is some of that. But we move events to locations primarily for that location. For 4 years we heard please bring an event out west. TheGrandaddy has been out there and will remain there of course, not sure I can say the same thing about #TheKing, but time will tell.
At this point I don't think anyone out West can complain if you take everything back East after our poor showing here. You guys have to do what's good for business, and we get that.

#somewhereinthemiddlewilltravel

Awesome. You put together a foursome. :D
What happens when the team needs more than 4 guys?
We recruit. From out of state, perhaps? CA could field a foursome or two, I imagine....

All us Westerners can do is try for all we can. It's clear at this point that a lot of people aren't backing up their clamoring for events, so those of us who ARE entering just need to keep it up and let that do the talking. But others are right...the business pretty much demands that we don't get events out this way when this few people sign up.

It's killing me I can't enter the king!
This is one of the great THP events, and it's a shame there are not more entries!

Work interferes with my ability to attend.

Looking out at the snow right now..... #CancunChampionship sounds like a great future event :)

One Side Is The Course and lagoon....
02c74e0cffc451898c0d8c77a9359d1e.jpg

Other Side Is The Beach

a6e015eeec5e53320b3ff55f3ca54ce5.jpg

MikeDean441 wants a planning challenge :)

Ill be honest and say we have looked at a couple things similar to that. Then again if we cant get people to go to Cali, with a free driver included, odds are nobody is heading out of the country.

Ill be honest and say we have looked at a couple things similar to that. Then again if we cant get people to go to Cali, with a free driver included, odds are nobody is heading out of the country.
Yeah but it's kind of east coast right? Those seem to fill up fairly quickly :) Certainly would be fun. Sombrero and tequila swag!!

From the San Diego thread from JB:
Being that we have multiple this year heading to SoCal, I think that will be enough.
2 in TheKing and TheGrandaddy and 2 yet to be announced.

Wait, did I just say that out loud.

As far as an Invitational, the numbers are just not there and we love to spread around to many different parts of the country. This is the year the west coast can shine with 4 events coming however.

Traveling is not a problem to play in San Diego. You have to do it once to appreciate it!

Looking out at the snow right now..... #CancunChampionship sounds like a great future event :)

One Side Is The Course and lagoon....

Other Side Is The Beach

MikeDean441 wants a planning challenge :)

KellyBo and I LOVED Cancun during our Honey Moon at Moon Palace! Awesome 36 golf course right behind the resort :thumb:

KellyBo and I LOVED Cancun during our Honey Moon at Moon Palace! Awesome 36 golf course right behind the resort :thumb:

The Mrs and I spent a week at the Moon Palace a couple of years ago. We had a blast and loved the golf courses.

Just saw this...

Just saw this...

Isn't Project X in San Diego? Hmmm.

Just saw this...

Tweet tweet!

Back