NHL 2014-2015 Season

I think Crosby is just fine sitting with the "C" on his chest. The one that throws me off is Dustin Brown as a captain. He just seems like an odd choice.

Moose your welcome. Holy crap the Avs are bad, down 3-0 against edmonton oh and it's only the end of the first period. Even Ron Tugnutt is embarrassed.

I think Crosby is just fine sitting with the "C" on his chest. The one that throws me off is Dustin Brown as a captain. He just seems like an odd choice.

Why, what's wrong with Dustin..........

oh...

e26.jpg

Ghost I laugh my arse off every time I see that. Pure gold.

Ghost I laugh my arse off every time I see that. Pure gold.

It just really never gets old. I mean you see the loose top trick all the time. That guy is just........well I'm not really sure what to call it without offending someone.

I'm sure he's a good guy haha, it's just too easy when someone does that.

What others around the league say doesnt matter if the team is behind their Captain.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
maybe what im saying is there is to much pressure on Crosby to win ... the NHL made him the face of the NHL and putting the C on his jersey is just to much for him .. just beacuse a player is talented doesnt mean they are leaders , look at some of the captains around the league there all not crosby like players

maybe what im saying is there is to much pressure on Crosby to win ... the NHL made him the face of the NHL and putting the C on his jersey is just to much for him .. just beacuse a player is talented doesnt mean they are leaders , look at some of the captains around the league there all not crosby like players

Interesting take for sure. We've heard it before and we'll hear it again I'm sure.

I will say this though. He was given the C for team Canada at the Olympics for a reason. That's a team that had six NHL captains in the room to pick from.

I thought they gave Stammer thr patch too early, it appears I was wrong.

Interesting take for sure. We've heard it before and we'll hear it again I'm sure.

I will say this though. He was given the C for team Canada at the Olympics for a reason. That's a team that had six NHL captains in the room to pick from.

You dont get to watch penguins that much do you?

and of course Canada is going to name him captain he is the face of the NHL... just my own thoughts

and of course Canada is going to name him captain he is the face of the NHL... just my own thoughts

NHL has nothing to do with Hockey Canada....just my thoughts.

All I'm going to say is some people don't know what they have when its in your own backyard.

you are correct to a point , did team canada have a player on there team that didnt play in the nhl? i dont know the answer to that!

Nope. All of the best Canadian players are playing in the NHL. What is NHL's relation with Hockey Canada?

you are correct to a point , did team canada have a player on there team that didnt play in the nhl? i dont know the answer to that!

No all of Canada's team was in the NHL because we're awesome but some familiar names that Crosby lead as captain are. Getzlaf, doughty, towes, Tavares Bowmeister.

The dude is a leader no question. I'm surprised this has even come up as a discussion. I would be surprised if anyone puts in more time in the off season to get better.

I really don't know how to type my comments on this because it's so absurd.

No all of Canada's team was in the NHL because we're awesome but some familiar names that Crosby lead as captain are. Getzlaf, doughty, towes, Tavares Bowmeister.

The dude is a leader no question. I'm surprised this has even come up as a discussion. I would be surprised if anyone puts in more time in the off season to get better.

I really don't know how to type my comments on this because it's so absurd.

It has been written about before in all fairness. I just generally want to know why people think this.

It has been written about before in all fairness. I just generally want to know why people think this.

Honestly I think that they are looking for something to be critical about. He might be a cheap prick and dive dive but there is nothing wrong with him as a captain and who would Pens fans rather have?

Honestly I think that they are looking for something to be critical about. He might be a cheap prick and dive dive but there is nothing wrong with him as a captain and who would Pens fans rather have?

I personally think the issue that people, particularly followers of the Pens have him on such a high pedestal. Don't blame them for that, he is easily one of the best. That does lead to his lows appearing lower though, which is why I believe it's questioned from time to time.

Now I may be wrong. If some Pens fans want to share why they think it is.

I personally think the issue that people, particularly followers of the Pens have him on such a high pedestal. Don't blame them for that, he is easily one of the best. That does lead to his lows appearing lower though, which is why I believe it's questioned from time to time.

Now I may be wrong. If some Pens fans want to share why they think it is.

He was put on that pedestal as soon as we was drafted,

Here is an example for Tom Watson top 10 golfer of all time? maybe yes maybe no, captain of Ryder cup team some say he sucked!

So what is he lacking as a captain? Also who on the Pens would you prefer to have it?

Back