Status
Not open for further replies.
House renovation (demo) starts a week from Monday. This is the island slab and also what will be used for the countertops (2nd slab). So damn excited!

image2_zpsyjcitzhc.jpg

Daddy Daughter Dance tonight!!

d055dfbe16c88b489073440dd0f5b51e.jpg
Best night of the year. We still laugh at the pictures we took of that night. That was a few years back, and I think of those moments often.

House renovation (demo) starts a week from Monday. This is the island slab and also what will be used for the countertops (2nd slab). So damn excited!

image2_zpsyjcitzhc.jpg
Pretty markings on that cookie.. Veins really drive your eyes.

image2_zpsyjcitzhc.jpg

I feel like I need some acid to really make that puppy pop!!

Talking with my company in Toronto to transfer over when I move there, seems like it could be a short matter of time before I go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Happy Thread

Finally.....a diaper free house after 3 kiddos!!! Praise the Lord above. The last one fought us till the end but it's official! Let the angles sing!!!

Finally.....a diaper free house after 3 kiddos!!! Praise the Lord above. The last one fought us till the end but it's official! Let the angles sing!!!
That is a TRUE happy right there. Congrats to the Webb household!

I need that in my life, I am almost there but not quite. Praise the lord! I feel your relief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best night of the year. We still laugh at the pictures we took of that night. That was a few years back, and I think of those moments often.

The school system here does it for K-8 and its a big thing here. They sell out every year within a few days of going on sale. Really special. I have 2 more years of 1:1 time until I have a second date added when Harper joins.

So close for us. He's got #1 down but still struggles with #2 sometimes. Getting out of diapers is like a $1,200 /year raise!

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

That is a beautiful piece of stone Cookie. Can't wait to eventually see the pictures of it installed.

So close for us. He's got #1 down but still struggles with #2 sometimes. Getting out of diapers is like a $1,200 /year raise!

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

That was our issue....she was stubborn with 2 but finally broke her.

Congrats! Mine gets out of the Navy next month. Holy crap. I'm not old.

Just think. The next person in diapers will be YOU! hehehe

That is such a great milestone. Congrats!

Golfed today. Riding my bike tomorrow. Pretty balanced weekend. Pretty darn happy the golf bug has bitten me again.

Golfed today. Riding my bike tomorrow. Pretty balanced weekend. Pretty darn happy the golf bug has bitten me again.
That's cool dude. Glad the chaos is subdued a bit

Hopefully we can play another round sooner rather then later.

That's cool dude. Glad the chaos is subdued a bit

Come Monday we will be back to being fully staffed. Have some new guys coming on board so I can get back to not working 80 hour weeks.

Whatever though, business is freaking booming.

#5yearplan

Come Monday we will be back to being fully staffed. Have some new guys coming on board so I can get back to not working 80 hour weeks.

Whatever though, business is freaking booming.

#5yearplan
in year 2 currently of 5 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back