THP Fantasy Football Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I squeaked out a win to get me to 1-1, I didn't want to start 0-2.

I lost by less than 2 points 1-1 this year. Might need to shake some things up.

1-1 hopefully Charles is back this week.

I like my team, just need to put up points now.

Hey now, I need charles to come back this week or there may be a 0 in my future

No hard feeling but I wouldnt mind Jamaal sitting out a few more games.

* I own Spencer ware

Projections for week 2

98.6 vs 113 for my opponent. Thats a serious projection number in a 16 teamer wow.

1-1, but not really scoring as a playoff team would. Need more out of every position really. Do have some depth to get through the bye weeks so we'll see.

This is an ode to Danny Woodheads' ACL:

:bomb::rain::love-over::banghead::skeleton::surrender::violin:

Hey now, I need charles to come back this week or there may be a 0 in my future

I wouldn't feel to confident in him. Reports are he himself is telling the team he is not ready. Mental hurdles for a player like that with a knee injury can be killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im getting jobbed so far through 2 weeks. Over 100pts both weeks and two losses as a result. Hopefully, my team keeps scoring and I can get some wins

Projected to win for the first time this year vs Team Canady.

I wouldn't feel to confident in him. Reports are he himself is telling the team he is not ready. Mental hurdles for a player like that with a knee injury can be killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love hearing, thank you for brightening my day.

This is an ode to Danny Woodheads' ACL:

:bomb::rain::love-over::banghead::skeleton::surrender::violin:

That is some solid emoji poetry my friend, hahaha

I love hearing, thank you for brightening my day.
I would rather have him than wood head like myself haha. All it takes is him getting hit a few times and realizing he can withstand the hits and cut the way he wants too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would rather have him than wood head like myself haha. All it takes is him getting hit a few times and realizing he can withstand the hits and cut the way he wants too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

he has gotten his money he should leave with grace and his joints. #RetirementParty

Projections for week 2

98.6 vs 113 for my opponent. Thats a serious projection number in a 16 teamer wow.

I wouldn't be all that confident in some of those projections. TY Hilton at 13 seems generous.

I went against him week 1 and scored 138 to lose! ugh.

The league is in your debt for taking that on the chin haha. Not much you can do there, sometimes the schedule just doesnt allow it.

The league is in your debt for taking that on the chin haha. Not much you can do there, sometimes the schedule just doesnt allow it.
Karma would have bell get hurt again after hegets back and let me ride deangelo to another 1500 yd season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Karma would have bell get hurt again after hegets back and let me ride deangelo to another 1500 yd season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I think you wishing injuries on a player reverses that Karma you may have accumulated though :angel:

Sitting tied for first in league 1, don't think I've ever been 2-0. Team is solid but not great. If Charles comes back even in a few weeks I think I'll be solid.

1-1 so far with Charles and bell on the bench. That all changes this week with Charles back and Bell back next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back