Questions on i-Mix shaft setup

chilly

Reaction score
Handicap
I did several searches trying to find info on i-Mix shafts, if this has already been covered please let me know.

I've been doing a bit of club building, messing around with drivers mostly. I see that Rockbottom is having a pretty good sale on iMix heads and shafts, which I'm interested in. Basically, just wanted to know if anyone knows if the iMix shafts are "true" shafts, or the "Made for" shafts that a lot of OEMs utilize? Does anyone know if the shaft dimensions are similar to a standard shaft setup? Some of the prices are unbelievable on shafts like the Diamana Whiteboard. I'm cheap and like to stay in the <$50 range on shafts, so this would be ideal, but I figure there's a catch to using this system.

They are the real deal. Some are specifically "made for" Callaway to fit the .350 tip for the imix adapter but they aren't a the same "made for" that you'd find in other drivers like the Diamana blue in Titleist drivers or anything like that.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

From my experience the only difference is the shafts are for the most part, .350 compared to the .335, because of the adapter. I also found the imix shafts to be a little heavier than standard.

From my experience the only difference is the shafts are for the most part, .350 compared to the .335, because of the adapter. I also found the imix shafts to be a little heavier than standard.

I forgot about the weights, good point. Depending on the shaft, they may offer different weights vs just a basic aftermarket shaft. Most of the shafts that are offered in 350 tips are offered in the same weights in imix.

Back