NHL 2014-2015 Season

Hey Scrap, I know quality over quantity, but how did the Sabres outshoot your Avs 38-22? They've only outshot their opponent a couple times all year.

Hey Scrap, I know quality over quantity, but how did the Sabres outshoot your Avs 38-22? They've only outshot their opponent a couple times all year.

Duchene, Landskog, McKinnon we figure it's your turn. Or you could just go with we suck.

OVI and the Caps up 1 and due a PP.

That's a penalty shot. Glove on puck in the crease not much more clear than that

Horrible give away deep in the zone Caps Rangers tied at 1.

Whos in net for the Rangers?
Talbot. Normally I would be happy it is not King Henry but not today. He is playing really well as of late

Talbot. Normally I would be happy it is not King Henry but not today. He is playing really well as of late

they are a dangerous team no matter whos in net.

they are a dangerous team no matter whos in net.
Yeah not going to be happy if the Caps have to play them in the first round. They have the Caps number hoping that can change this year.

Yandle that was pathetic.... Go play soccer if you need to do that

Yeah not going to be happy if the Caps have to play them in the first round. They have the Caps number hoping that can change this year.

I think the Pens should play them in the first round so you don't have to be scared in the first round.

OVI again Caps tie it up.

There are under 10 games left can we please have the playoff refs?

I think the Pens should play them in the first round so you don't have to be scared in the first round.
No matter who they play I will be scared.

Caps play a couple great shifts and get rewarded with a rebound goal. Caps up 1

Chimera with a great deke and Caps go up 2

Empty net Goal. Caps do work in NYC

Scrap did you see Ovi this afternoon? Did his Avi proud.....

Check out the goalie battle going on between NYI and DET right now!

3-3 in the first period. Both goalies at .500 hahahaha
What channel? I looked and don't think we get it here. Is Halak paying?

Scrap did you see Ovi this afternoon? Did his Avi proud.....

I missed it what happened? I'll have to check out the highlights.

Halak and Mrazek

Mrazek came off a shut out last night, maybe he didn't have enough carbs for his post game meal. The Islanders don't look as strong as they did in December, I guess this is what they call learning to win.

Flames up 2-1 in Nashville, hope they can keep it going.

Sorry now 3-1.

I missed it what happened? I'll have to check out the highlights.

He is the goal scoring leader you will see it......

Mrazek came off a shut out last night, maybe he didn't have enough carbs for his post game meal. The Islanders don't look as strong as they did in December, I guess this is what they call learning to win.

Flames up 2-1 in Nashville, hope they can keep it going.

Sorry now 3-1.

Wait aren't you an Avs fan?

Wait aren't you an Avs fan?

Still am but I have a little piece of my heart with the Flames. Oh and they are up 4-1 and Jhonny Hockey just rang 1 off the post.

Back