2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

I thought Mike Dean was the top choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey if you're my partner it's going to be hard for the other two to putt out LOL...
Stay away from me. Great guess the 2inch gimmie rule is out.

Glad to know there is a good chance of getting in. It would be a pleasure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta start getting the game whipped into shape. This is only 2 short months away.

Nope. Derek isn't there this time with his giant backpack
You must not be on mobile and be able to see my HOF tag.

And in front of 40 thpers I out drove you on 1.

#SillyEventNewb

You must not be on mobile and be able to see my HOF tag.

And in front of 40 thpers I out drove you on 1.

#SillyEventNewb

I swung it mikedean slow just to make contact

Does THP offer a "Coersitis" vaccine in the THP store prior to an event he's in?

Does THP offer a "Coersitis" vaccine in the THP store prior to an event he's in?
I am thinking its eating a cheesecake and you'll be free from any harm.

I am thinking its eating a cheesecake and you'll be free from any harm.

This is probably a true story since I played with you the next day and even shook your hand a time or two and was not ill after that. Maybe JB just has a weak system....

Also hotel is booked!

Avatar changed to awesomeness. Now we're going to have to change it in Kentucky!!

I think we just confirmed a first event initiation for MSH... Being fed a lot of dessert via tongs, preferably cheesecake.

If I have to witness another Hartman win an invitational, he better be my partner lol

I could see that happening! :)

If MSH isn't my partner, I'm on board with PhillyV's statement. I would never hear the end of it from Hartmann duo on Sunday mornings. I'd get it in stereo. :banghead:

Woot! Excited to be making my return to a THP event!

Nope. Derek isn't there this time with his giant backpack
Your all in luck I have nowhere the talent my son does so I will be an anchor to any partner lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Love reading all the excitement of everyone about what is sure to be another epic THP event.

Woot! Excited to be making my return to a THP event!

Wade is your wife making the trip? If so, I owe her a frosty beverage for bombing the top of her cart....

Congratulations to all that got in. A bittersweet day for me, as I got a Gmail notice this morning that my emails were not delivered on Monday or Tuesday. Hope all of you have a Great time.

Congratulations to all that got in. A bittersweet day for me, as I got a Gmail notice this morning that my emails were not delivered on Monday or Tuesday. Hope all of you have a Great time.

Never fear at all. Just jump in the wait list by sending a PM to GolferGal. We think most on the wait list will get in.

Back