Would You Jump In?

only way im going is with a full waterproof hazmat suit and then a decontamination afterwards including the clubs and bag.

Plus I hate getting dirty.
Or wear shorts ...

I have one last question? Is coers there? If no, then I'd go after it. If yes, then no I wouldn't go in because I'd no doubt die from some horrendous disease. #CoersitisIsReal

Reclaimed water pond that is filled at the top with algae or something. Looks completely solid and Mward even dropped a tee in to see if it was.

The question came up if we took a staff bag and filled it with gear, but you had no idea what the gear was would you jump in and go get it?

The ultimate SWAG lover Mward said no, but quickly waffled and we all know he would. So would you?

cf1fbbeef14646bc5eb456f0b0c86a61.jpg

probably

No, never, not for a million dollars....no!

without hesitation.

I'm from a certain region. So in answer to this hypothetical question I'd say "sure", but when given the actual opportunity, not so much.

The snakes and alligators can have fun with the new gear. I'm staying dry.

As long as nothing is swimming upstream in that mess consider me game to go for it.

Three letters: NFW.

Hmmm probably not. Don't want to come out covered in herpes and whatever else bacteria is lurking in there

If there no gaters, or poisonous snakes I'll jump right in

Doubtful. Very doubtful.

With no hazardous wildlife, My next question is by coming in contact with it would it significantly reduce my life span? Also how long to get the smell off me? If it's more than a day I'd probably be out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't swim, so I'm staying on dry land here.

If I could, it would have to be some nice stuff to get me to consider it.

With the statement that nothing (gators, snakes, etc) is living in there, I saw WTF and would do it.

That's nothing, I'd give it swim but I grew up in NYC and swam in Jamaica Bay, the Gowanus Canal (now a Superfund site) and the East River. And yes, I occasionally glow in the dark!

A poor college student would some weird things for expensive golf swag. This is one of them.

That's nothing, I'd give it swim but I grew up in NYC and swam in Jamaica Bay, the Gowanus Canal (now a Superfund site) and the East River. And yes, I occasionally glow in the dark!
That's what I was thinking, we made a ramp as kids to jump into Jamaica bay with our bikes and we got nothing for it, this would be easy.

Nope, I live down here and the parasites might be worst than the gators and snakes. no clubs are worth that future.

Yeah NO.

Given that there is nothing alive in there, I doubt it would take much to sway me into going after it.

I've been in the Chattahooce river , lots of times. That little mud hole ain't nothing. Hold my shoes I'm going in !

NO! I'll pass.

Kinda wishing we could make this happen. It'd be like Epiphany day, except with golf equipment.

If nothing is living in it as you said, I'm in. Why not? LOL

If there no gaters, or poisonous snakes I'll jump right in

You should have seen the leeches we had to pull off our gonads in Nam. They want kill ya but not the most comfortable sensation. :beat-up:

th

If JB is throwing a staff bag and swag into that I'm sure he would make it worth the effort. I'll do it, I've been in some nasty water in the past.

He said nothing is living in there. No leeches either. Not sure that applies to bacteria...

Back