The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear the janitor that cleans our office bathroom is trying to mess with my head. He keeps changing the amount of paper towel that comes out of the automated machine each time you wave your hand in front of it.

2 inches of paper towel??? Seriously what am I going to do with that?

She's pretty much locked herself in the bedroom.

That's best for all involved lol. But this is the worst part of it all.

Mine is on the schedule too. Can't wait......not!

JM

I cannot seem to get this driver head on without it wobbling all over the place. I have no clue what is happening, the club head is moving around in the backswing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot seem to get this driver head on without it wobbling all over the place. I have no clue what is happening, the club head is moving around in the backswing

Is the adapter stripped possibly? That happened to the first shaft on my 913.

Is the adapter stripped possibly? That happened to the first shaft on my 913.

I cannot quite say it looks fine to me. I will take a picture and post it.

Here is best I can do, paint is missing but should not affect the fitting.
b5f8ec9b08a15ccd8e8a059742b84781.jpg
d0a52015c80c6a8f1fbbd14686fe2ec5.jpg

Really odd...does the screw tighten well, or does it just keep rotating in the sleeve? If it doesn't want to lock down right, that's a dead giveaway of a stripped thread.

Keeps twisting, but happened before and was able to be secure. Now it just spins round and round. Just spent 60 bones for the guy to install the sleeve too, hot darn!

There is nothing I like about UPS right now.

Ordered a watch and it was set to be delivered on January 5th. It showed delivered, but I did not receive the package. Called them and they said it was mistakenly delivered to the local Amazon.

Investigation opened and I should be hearing from the local HUB within 3 business days. Of course, no call or anything. Called them a week later to check and they opened up another type of investigation in regards to attempting to redeliver the package. They said I would have a "result" in 8 business days.

Needless to say, myself nor the company I bought it from has heard anything. I called them today and all they said was a claim was placed because they were not able to retrieve the package and there was nothing they could tell me other than the seller will have to relay the claim information to me.

Furious is the understatement.

Watching relationships implode on Facebook. Always a lovely sight to see. NOT!

So friggen hungry. On the bright side my appointment got bumped up from 1245pm to 645 am tomorrow

Here is best I can do, paint is missing but should not affect the fitting.
b5f8ec9b08a15ccd8e8a059742b84781.jpg

That thing looks ate up. The "teeth" of the adapter that should keep it from spinning inside the head look ground down.

Income taxes. You make more money, you don't do anything to change the withholding on your paycheck, and then for the first time ever, you end up owing the government money. GRRRRRR

~Rock

Man I am having a rough night. You always know its going to be a tough one when you are going to make the day of 9 people and kick another 70 in the junk.

Man I am having a rough night. You always know its going to be a tough one when you are going to make the day of 9 people and kick another 70 in the junk.

I didn't feel it.
I think you missed me....lol

Maybe have a few Double Cheeseburgers to cheer you up?

9 is intimate just like wilson last year. Luckily there are a few hundred spots open in the other events this year.

Don't be too hard on yourself. What you guys do for all of us is incredible. While I've been on the junk kicking side of it in the past, life does go on, and there's lots of other events to try for. I know a bunch of those 70 know that and hopefully all will understand. I do understand it can't be fun for you though.

I didn't feel it.
I think you missed me....lol

Maybe have a few Double Cheeseburgers to cheer you up?

9 is intimate just like wilson last year. Luckily there are a few hundred spots open in the other events this year.

Don't be too hard on yourself. What you guys do for all of us is incredible. While I've been on the junk kicking side of it in the past, life does go on, and there's lots of other events to try for. I know a bunch of those 70 know that and hopefully all will understand. I do understand it can't be fun for you though.

Its much appreciated. I know people are upset. I am too.

You made 9 people's day, month, whatever. Nobody's life got ruined by not making it in. A big net positive impact.

But think of how far things have come! These events have become SO special, and the fact is, this one might sting for some, but its just the beginning still, it's only getting better here.

This place is incredible.

I know that there are some disappointed folks, but everyone knows that there will be other events to get into. THP along with the sponsors give a lot of people opportunities they would never have otherwise and the vast majority of us just appreciate the possibility of even being in the mix for these awesome events. Yall's efforts are greatly appreciated!!

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back