Signup - THP Prototype Shaft Event w/ UST Mamiya

This one is going to sting for me knowing there are only 9.
I wish you all the best of luck and please know that we wish we could bring all of you.
The good news is that there are 15 or so other events (including some unannounced) that will give people options.

Good luck everybody, I am rooting for all of you.

Thanks for making the butterflies start kicking around in the belly....again.

This is worse than the 1st tee of the Morgan Cup! Hahahaha

Awesome, the events just keeps getting better and better, email prepped, can't wait to hit send!!!

Just re-upped my Albatross Club membership and now waiting for noon my time.

The more I think about this the more I want in. Just to much going on that I would love to be apart of.

not to mention I can learn more about a company I have had some great success with and learn more about the product and where the company is going.

I just got the official okay from my bosses (both at work and at home) to get in for this!

Updated and will send while meeting is in progress!! Ha!!

Loving the interest.....think we may have more than 9 though that want in.

Uh oh.

:beat-up:

Already burning too much vacation in March so this isn't in the cards, but man I wish it was! Good luck folks!

Good luck today.

This event is going to be insane. The fact that only 9 get in seems to make the nervous energy around here even more palpable today.

Good luck to those who enter. It will be a fantastic event!

I confirmed that the dates would work for me, had any meetings earlier this morning so my afternoon is clear so now I can sit and wait impatiently until 1 pm to send the email. Good luck to everyone else.

Less than an hour until signups start.

Gonna be a nervous wreck from then until the announcement. Guess I'll go do my "get lucky" dance now.

I keep checking the clock, is it too soon for that!!!

Less than an hour until signups start.

Gonna be a nervous wreck from then until the announcement. Guess I'll go do my "get lucky" dance now.
We need a video of that for sure!!!

Meetings finished and the remainder of the day is clear.

Who is ready???

Eating that quarter pounder was not a good idea. Nervousness setting in heavily.

Meetings finished and the remainder of the day is clear.

Who is ready???

Eating that quarter pounder was not a good idea. Nervousness setting in heavily.
Hand raised!

This guy is ready!

JM

Ready!!!

Scanned email at least 7 times to make sure it's good to go.

10 minutes!

Nerves. Pure. Nerves.

Back