Let me introduce myself

Brian123

Cannot Figure out how to search
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I live outside Chicago in the northern suburbs about 20 minutes from the Wisconsin border. Anyway, right now its about 30 degrees and winter is just settling in. I was on ESPN.com just screwing around and went to golf forum under messgae boards and found a post directing me to this site. I thought I would give it a try and from what I see so far, I like it. Let's get the word out, grow this thing and make this website for golf that people want to go to.:act-up:

Welcome Brian. Thanks for joining the THP family.

welcome brothah... solid site, quickly gaining a great name for itself out on the net

Welcome to THP Brian, hope you enjoy it!

I was on ESPN.com just screwing around and went to golf forum under messgae boards...

Geez, I didn't even know ESPN had message boards.

Welcome Brian.

3822283178a6108425222l.gif

Tall, dark and handsome...occupation Caddy. :good: This has potential! Hello!

Tall, dark and handsome...occupation Caddy. :good: This has potential! Hello!

You did that without leaving fingerprints; I'm impressed.

Welcome, Brian--I originally hail from just a little south of you.

Settle down there Julie!

Looks like someone's done a little advertising!

Welcome, Brian!

Welcome Brian.

They are basically Troll Haven

They can't be as bad as the Golf Channel message board. That place makes me want to give Darwinism a little help.

Golf Channel's boards don't even work! At least they haven't today and at least this past weekend.

Golf Channel's boards don't even work! At least they haven't today and at least this past weekend.

I just went over there to see if it was still as bad as I remember. It was.

But they are working for me.

They can't be as bad as the Golf Channel message board. That place makes me want to give Darwinism a little help.

I've never been on Golf Channel's... but ESPN's is so bad it's not even funny. There are resident Phil bashers, Tiger bashers, and just plain resident bashers. There are a few good posters there but normally just alot of crap.

I just went over there to see if it was still as bad as I remember. It was.

But they are working for me.

You can post? I come up with an error every time I log in.

I've never been on Golf Channel's... but ESPN's is so bad it's not even funny. There are resident Phil bashers, Tiger bashers, and just plain resident bashers. There are a few good posters there but normally just alot of crap.

Here's a thread I picked a random (I had to link it without frames):
http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core....&go=1&dz=4F622975-5CBF-4FC9-B12D-FD22A1219072

You can post? I come up with an error every time I log in.

Oh, I've never tried to post.

I think the only thing I could manage to type after reading a thread thread would be "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!"

Similar... you will no doubt get that on unmoderated sites.

Welcome from warm Arizona....

Back