THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

Congrats fellas!

Excellent group of THPers in that list. I know you guys are excited.

I suspect many, many disappointed THPers are also out there. Stinks, but it's a great testament to how awesome this site has become. These events have become ridiculously difficult to get into. It makes them even more special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the winners.

Participants
mpete
GregDan
Orange Hog
NoLine
Spring182
NightHawk117a
TexasHacker34
cwmonroe87
-CRW-

Congrats Gentlemen!!
Have a blast, pass along good info, and hit 'em straight!!

Congrats to the final 9. I honestly didn't expect I'd get in so was prepared. Just how the ball falls. At happy hour now so all is not lost.

As I've always said, any problem can either be solved or created through brown liquor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys. This really is going to be an unbelievable event. You each are going to walk out with a highly personalized, practically one of a kind driver! How cool is that??!!

Have a great time, but I expect lots of updates!

Congrats to all the lucky chosen ones!

Wow! I went to the gym and came back to my phone to find I got in! Awesome, and I'm very excited! This will be my first event and I'm looking forward to it and meeting the rest of the winners!

I need a driver make over!

Nice. Have fun ya'll.

Congrats all! It looks like it will be a very special event. Have fun.

Congrats guys hope you all have a great time. I just upgraded my driver to a UST shaft and really like them.

Congrats fellas, while disappointing for some, sometimes you win sometimes you lose but even when you lose you still win.

Awesome guys. Congrats and get ready for a special weekend.

Congrats to those that got in. Going to be awesome. I am excited to follow along.

congratz, how do we get on the waiting list?

Congrats to the guys that got in! Looking forward to following along!

For anybody that did not get in. Remember #TheKing signups are going on now and of course #THPLegacy is continuing. Then add a whole lot more coming this year as well.
So many amazing options!

I just had flashbacks of the breakfast spread at Cowboys. I'm hungry.

Congrats guys, I think this will be one of the top events!

just want to say congrats (sorry I'm late) to the chosen participants!

Congrats to the lucky 9! Looking forward to all the updates you'll provide!

Congrats guys. It will be fun for ya'll

Congrats guys, this will be AWESOME!!

Congrats guys!

Back