Final Contest - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The King is here. Details were recently announced for one of the most epic events THP hosts each year and part of the 2015 THP Major Series (which could lead to a spot in the Grandaddy). Harry Arnett is the defending Champion and with his group of THPers defeated HashtagChad's team to wear the crown proudly. Golf, Food, Fun and of course Callaway XR Drivers for all. You can find all the details including the when and where at this link.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-King-Is-Coming-Featuring-Callaway-XR-Drivers

Today we are proud to continue signups for this wonderful event coming in May by hosting another contest that will name two more members to Team Harry and two members to Team Chad. The final 4 participants will be found in this contest.

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Entering
Entering this one is easy. It involves two things.
1. Make a post on Twitter telling the opposing captain (either @HarryArnettCG or @HashtagChad) why you are going to beat their team.
2. Post that tweet in this thread.
You must include #TheKing @THPGolf and the opposing captain's twitter handle (see rule #1) in your tweet.

Here are the rules
1. Two winners for each team will be selected from all the people that enter the contest.
2. One entry per person per day.
3. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest.
4. There are costs associated w/ this event. The link above has that info.

Contest will run until Monday 2/9/15 at 11:59am EST.

The Prize
A spot on either Team Harry or Team Chad in #TheKing
You will get a brand new Callaway XR Driver
There will be TONS of other surprises for participants
All details are in the link posted above
Dinners with your team and so much more
And So Much More

Good luck everybody and we look forward to finding out who will be the final four THPers will be to join Harry Arnett & HashtagChad in #TheKing

You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to signup for this event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the amazing Folds of Honor, click here.

Last contest!!

Good luck everyone. This should make for a nice read.

~Rock

Good luck everyone

Can't wait to see how the teams finish out. 2 more to join the winning team #ImWithChad and 2 more for an awesome experience.

Good luck everyone, lets see some funny tweets!

Wow last contest up for #TheKing well once again it pains me the dates don't work for this one. Good luck and as always... #ImWithChad

Those in should feel free to trash talk the opposing captains in this contest as well.

Well, here goes!

Day 1 Entry

Who ever gets in on this contest needs to whack ole Harry in the buttocks for whupping us last year...:D :deadhorse:

Good luck to all!!!

Wow last contest up for #TheKing well once again it pains me the dates don't work for this one. Good luck and as always... #ImWithChad

Same here... the schedule for my daughter's travel softball team just came out. I'll enjoy following along though. Good luck everyone. #ImWithHarry

One last chance! I've got to put some thought into this.

Who ever gets in on this contest needs to whack ole Harry in the buttocks for whupping us last year...:D :deadhorse:

Good luck to all!!!

Actually, Harry will be swinging the big stick again this year and doing the whooping. Then I will borrow it and bring it to the "gethering" to do a little whooping of my own!

Last one! Make it count! Good luck everyone!

Official Entry 1:

fed181387654493.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Entry #1

Trash talking Harry Arnett, the gift that keeps on giving :D

Entry 1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back