Waste Management Phoenix Open 2015

I guess I just don't understand "trolling" Tiger for the excessive coverage he gets.

I see Kuch's bag. Did I see him rolling a BStone flatstick yesterday? That's new for him, right?

Ouch Double Bogey for Tiger, he is now +5

#talent

I wonder how long it takes (uninjured) to get back to form.

Really starting to question if it happens, Tiger said he hit thousands of chips/pitches/etc after his short game performance at the Hero Challenge, yesterday it looked like he had not hit one ever.

We all know Golf is fickle & everything could click at any second, but wow he just cannot get it to click

I think he is just mentally shot and these rounds are doing nothing to help boost his confidence. I'm starting to think more and more that its not his swing or physical limitations that are going to keep him from coming "back." It is his mental limitations now that could keep him down.

I think he is just mentally shot and these rounds are doing nothing to help boost his confidence. I'm starting to think more and more that its not his swing or physical limitations that are going to keep him from coming "back." It is his mental limitations now that could keep him down.

Agreed. Wonder what's going on in there... He's not having fun anymore

Going to have to catch up on the live action tonight. I wasn't expecting Tiger to win this, but at least make the cut and I definitely didn't think the short game woes would have carried over from the Hero World Challenge. I'm rooting Keegs if I had to pick a golfer this week.

Par 5 15th - Tiger has hit it in the water, skulled his greenside Bunker shot & duffed his chip

Triple Bogey

Tiger might just shoot 90 at Augusta with his ArmyGolf-like short game.
#sucking

Its kinda tough watching Tiger struggle, I always pictured him coming back and performing like nothing every happen.

Tiger just made an 8 on 15, a par 5. No way he makes the cut. As a fan, pains me to see him playing this badly. Even when he was making swing changes in the past, it was never this bad.

wow I am stunned +6 through 6 today, +8 overall....WOW

Par 5 15th - Tiger has hit it in the water, skulled his greenside Bunker shot & duffed his chip

Triple Bogey

Ouch! The end...

I'm rooting for Palmer after he handed out those beer balls lol

Yikes. Time to get to work TW.

scary thing he has been working on it & the story is on the Range he is awesome, stands on the 1st tee & it all goes away

Yikes. Time to get to work TW.

Tiger playing like AdamW238 last weekend. Doubt he's had as my swing oil as I did, though.

scary thing he has been working on it & the story is on the Range he is awesome, stands on the 1st tee & it all goes away

There has to be immense pressure. He's not playing against the field, he's playing against his former self anymore.

There has to be immense pressure. He's not playing against the field, he's playing against his former self anymore.

no doubt & rounds like this will only increase the pressue

Tiger might just shoot 90 at Augusta with his ArmyGolf-like short game.
#sucking

The more I see of his play in the last year or so, the more I think he's just lost the plot completely and that he's essentially washed up. I know that nothing's ever permanent, hell look at Martin Kaymer, he won the PGA then dropped off the face of the Earth for a few years before returning to form last year. But this rattled Tiger has been the story of the day for a long time now.

In light of Tiger's huge struggles so far this week, I think it's really curious that he was so effusive about his game after the practice rounds. After his tournament in December, I don't think anybody would have been particularly surprised to see him struggle in Phoenix. But then he makes a point of telling the media that he's driving the ball better than he has in 15 years and hit literally thousands of chips to get his short game back in shape. I don't see why he'd oversell it. Why not say something like, "I've been working really hard at it, but it's going to take some time. I haven't played much tournament golf in the last year, I'm in the middle of a swing change, and I'm older than I was for the last few swing changes. I always want to win and I'm going to compete hard to do just that, but it may take some time before I'm consistently at the top of my game."

That said, I agree that he's never been this bad in the midst of the past swing changes. It makes me really wonder whether he's ever going to get back.

I guess I just don't understand "trolling" Tiger for the excessive coverage he gets.

More trolling the networks more than anything. Understandable they do it for the casual viewer, just easy to make fun of.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back