DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
102? Are you kidding me?

Golf will keep you young! There's living proof.

That's awesome! Looks like she can still hit it pretty well too.

Definitely a sport with no age barrier. Pretty cool.

I love stories like this. Pretty much just warms the heart and keeps a bunch of things in perspective.

Man, I needed that this morning. So awesome.

That's great! I sure hope if I live that long I can still be on the golf course 4-5 days a week and loving life!

This is awesome! Good for her :clapp:

very cool. definitely a good video to wake up to in the morning. This is what makes golf so great, doesn't matter the age a person can still enjoy playing the game.

Great video. Golf makes me feel like a me feel like a young kid sometimes too. Thanks for sharing.

That is an awesome video. It's pretty amazing to be over 100 and still able to enjoy the game.
Thanks for posting.

That is pretty amazing, I would love to still be around and playing at that age

Ida's absolutely amazing! Thanks for posting this.

I love this! We had a lady who was 93 compete in the Georgia Senior Women's Golf Association. They said she'd been playing for many years and was really good. She was in our last flight but still was able to play and compete in the team competition. She received a standing ovation at our dinner.

Gives me incentive to work harder on my game since I possibly have 50 years or so left to play!:female-fighter:

Idk what's more impressive: playing golf at 102 or 11 aces. That is pretty darn special. Golf truly is a game for all ages.

This is great. If I were 102 I think the stress of golf would have given me a heart attack by now.

Ida: You go Girl! I'd caddy for you :bashful:

That puts a smile on my face.

Any truth to the rumor Ole Gray said he would still take her to woodshed if they played a match?

Golf is a sport for a lifetime!

Back