What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggplant Parmesan with a side of chianti.

Spaghetti.

Baked burritos. First time i have made them and i gotta say turned out pretty good. different but good.

Chicken noodle soup, and a chicken salad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baked Ziti. I love that dish.

First time trying to make cordon bleu from scratch.

Deli sandwich and potato salad

Baked burritos. First time i have made them and i gotta say turned out pretty good. different but good.

Mom used to bake our burritos. I miss those things!

Burritos!

Zucchini quiche

7b4fe8fb610742ff64648f9e4a421115.jpg

d1215505f3a2368b0f3eb9f8b6839125.jpg

5 Guys Bacon Cheeseburger with a dump truck load of Cajun Fries. And a handful of beer to wash it down.

Hardly nutritious... But its just what the doctor ordered tonight.

5 Guys Bacon Cheeseburger with a dump truck load of Cajun Fries. And a handful of beer to wash it down.

Hardly nutritious... But its just what the doctor ordered tonight.

I am on my way to 5 guys right now, great minds think alike. The fries are soooo good love the extra they give too

Shrimp scampi, flax bread, green beans

Leftover pizza.

KFC. Three thighs, mashed taters, corn and two rolls.

Chicken souvlaki

going to try homemade Sushi, got some fresh Tuna, Salmon and Scallops. Made the Sushi rice and will start putting it together soon. Also Steaks in the Egg for the non Sushi eaters.

Mom's homemade pea soup. After 4 days of the flu…and the soup diet, I'm kind of soup-ed out, but for this, I will make an exception.

I was playing golf all day today and, uncertain about what time I would return home, the wife had a big pot of Brunswick Stew just simmering on the stove when I finally got in. Yowzer was that great after spending a day out in the elements. Hot, steamy and YUMMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back