BMiles

Reaction score
Handicap
Maybe this should be in the huge SeeMore thread, but I was looking for feedback on the SeeMore PCB (unfortunate name if you know your chemical componds). It looks like it no longer carried by SeeMore and I do not recall it being in the line very long. Also, is it face-balanced at impact?

Thanks - don't know how I missed the review.

It wasn't labeled as PCB so its easy to miss, no worries dude. I really hope it helps. I enjoyed rolling it, but I really like that shape in general.

I have a counterbalance one now, love it.

I bought a belly putter version when they were dirt cheap at Golfsmith and cut it down and made my own counter balanced version...not 100% sure I did it correctly but it does roll nice (sadly I don't use it much as I love my FGP)

I recently bought a PCB after trying one out at Golfsmith in Richmond. I tend to putt best with face-balanced putters (I prefer blades, which makes for a narrow field), and really like the confidence that RST provides. I'm looking forward to gaming this one!

My wife loves hers playing non-CB.

is it the FPG line version of the One CS? the heads look very similar, I love that shape

Maybe this should be in the huge SeeMore thread, but I was looking for feedback on the SeeMore PCB (unfortunate name if you know your chemical componds). It looks like it no longer carried by SeeMore and I do not recall it being in the line very long. Also, is it face-balanced at impact?

Bmiles - it is on the site - here is the link

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.

I gamed the PCB for a good while. I really liked the putter and would still game it but for the center shafting, which I eventually grew to not like as much as heel shafted putters. The RST and simple, clear single white alignment line for the ball really pair nicely together. I enjoyed the wide flange - a somewhat traditional look but with just enough junk in the trunk to aid in stability, extra weight, etc. The shape was really pleasing to my eye.

Back