Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Nate the Great's Top 10 Pre #RegionalRivalry Rankings as of 2/9/15

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

7. Arizona - "Bueller......Bueller......Bueller....."

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are subject to change.............

Lol!! that was great!!

Whoa...You bet against both Nate and PoundCookie and they are both from Texas? Does that get you kicked out of the state?

Better hope I'm not captain now!!!!

Wisconsin....errrrr......

..........Go Pack

How can you jump ship from NY? NY doesnt need help, we will stand on our own and win this!!
Haha I guess I'm just hoping for regions IE Northeast and not states. Well regions vs Texas :alien:

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Where the f%$# is Illinois?? I see where we stand now.

Realized CA was left off.....but then again everyone forgets the guys in CA.

Next ranking!!!

Do not underestimate us :) we get to play golf year around!

Where the f%$# is Illinois?? I see where we stand now.
Haha what was that about shoveling snow you said?? Not even a top 10 state lol

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

Whoa...You bet against both Nate and PoundCookie and they are both from Texas? Does that get you kicked out of the state?

Nope. That makes me captain material

Haha what was that about shoveling snow you said?? Not even a top 10 state lol
I know, I'm crying right now. And I thought Nate was my friend!!!. It's on like donkey Kong!!!

And I thought I liked you.... PNW crew judges you. :alien:

Last edited:
Preseason only.....subject to change but please send me some tape of these guys.
Swinging a golf club? I've got nothing. I quit golfing years ago. I just couldn't come here for the punch and pie.

Preseason only.....subject to change but please send me some tape of these guys.
The only tape you need is on your mouth. You Texans talk to much...

I wish I could say something about Iowa but I hate this place.

We have nice people , that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iowa has TCI too :)

Realized CA was left off.....but then again everyone forgets the guys in CA.

Next ranking!!!

Don't worry. They won't notice :)

That's not very nice.....we have feelings too.
Oh that's right you do have feelings, it's the you got no soul.

Back