2015 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill [SPOILERS]

Man I could watch that pro tracer tee shots on #6 all day.

Man I could watch that pro tracer tee shots on #6 all day.

Looks more like long drive contest - to a wide open fairway --wonder how many made the h20......I think the shot from the fairway on #6 to the green is more interesting/challenging. One of my more favorite shots to watch - going for it in two on a par five (like #13, 15 at Augusta National). :clapp:

Robert Gamez in DFL. Sad for him. He used to have game, and he plays Bay Hill all the time.

What does he do to earn an income anymore? You know that his winnings while a 20-something year old are long gone. You think he has a job away from golf? Teach golf? Getting ready for the senior tour? Maybe he saved his $$ from his time on the tour.......

7 of 10 made the cut. Top horses are English, Rory & Poulter. Can't believe only 14% took Rory

7 of 10 made the cut. Top horses are English, Rory & Poulter. Can't believe only 14% took Rory
I took him but I am not surprised others took him. He has a high price tag and didn't play well in his first two events.

At 14% - I am hoping he makes a run this weekend. :)

My team for the tourney:

Martin
English
Jones
stenson
Poulter
Na
Laird
Stefani
Fowler

Using Tapatalk

Berger with an Albatross on #6. Wow.

Followed him for a few holes on Tuesday's practice round....per GChannel, first ever albatross at Bay Hill for PGA competition.....

LL

LL

LL

Great seeing Sam Saunders putting a great round together today. I took a flyer putting him on my roster this week and happy to see he is playing well.

Great seeing Sam Saunders putting a great round together today. I took a flyer putting him on my roster this week and happy to see he is playing well.

So happy for him. He was near the cut line early yesterday and had a pretty good second-nine with a string of birdies......I'd love to see him win this tournament.

So happy for him. He was near the cut line early yesterday and had a pretty good second-nine with a string of birdies......I'd love to see him win this tournament.
He had a rough front nine yesterday but was clutch on the back to make sure he made the cut line.

Right now he is on fire. It would be special to see him with a chance to win this tomorrow.

I can't imagine a greater gift to Arnie than Sam winning this one, getting a 3-yr exemption, getting into the Masters....and Sam getting a better footing for his PGA tour status......

One white shoe, one black shoe. WTH? I can't remember ever seeing anything that looks worse on a course.

Sam Saunders climbing up the board is great to see. He's on my team this week, but knowing him and how he has approached his career, this will be awesome to win.

Like others have said the exemption status would be cool, but the pride Arnie would have with Sam winning this thing would be cool to see.

Anyone watching Rickie and Zach on the featured group? Love the inside info we are getting from the mic. Rickie needling Zachary pretty good about out driving him on each hole.

Anyone watching Rickie and Zach on the featured group? Love the inside info we are getting from the mic. Rickie needling Zachary pretty good about out driving him on each hole.

I can't believe the stuff that the mic picked up - some private conversation. Good thing both are pretty decent and wouldn't throw out an f-bomb.......they'd have to have a censor for Billy Horschel and some of the other players (TW included).

I can't believe the stuff that the mic picked up - some private conversation. Good thing both are pretty decent and wouldn't throw out an f-bomb.......they'd have to have a censor for Billy Horschel and some of the other players (TW included).

I would imagine they give the guys the courtesy of knowing they are live online. No different than live TV weekly and the curse words they pick up.

#6 and Ernie Els are not friends. This is brutal to watch.

And then drains a bomb for triple bogey. Crazy.

#6 and Ernie Els are not friends. This is brutal to watch.
Did he ground the club inside the hazard around 12 times? 12 penalties and a 20 on the card perhaps?

Did he ground the club inside the hazard around 12 times? 12 penalties and a 20 on the card perhaps?
That was my thought...we'll see if he tacks on those strokes at the end...also the commentators said the same thing

Back