2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Such a tease all week, start to play well then fall apart

In large part it seems to be his MO. For as good as he is supposed to be he just doesn't compete consistently at a very high level it seems - especially the majors.

You would think one or two more and he's sitting pretty for tomorrow.

Looks like the weather will be off and on the rest of the afternoon and will be an annoyance more than anything else

Hard to believe that DJ won't continue to overpower the place without extreme winds. And I think Spieth clicks today - typically has 1 bad round a tourney and the other 3 are fantastic.

Hard to believe that DJ won't continue to overpower the place without extreme winds. And I think Spieth clicks today - typically has 1 bad round a tourney and the other 3 are fantastic.

I know. Looking at his card yesterday and watching that round Friday, he left two or three putts right at the hole that would have turned pars to birdies and instead of a bogey saves par. Such is golf, but man it those drop he's 1 or 2 off the lead right now

Johnny Miller is going to be so angry when Eddie Pepperell shoots 62. :alien:

Wow leishman en fuego

Am I the only one bothered with Chesters (British Am) wearing a Nike visor and Adidas clothes? I feel like a major brand clash is happening & im not sure how to react

I love seeing Duval playing well again, even if it is a mirage.

Am I the only one bothered with Chesters (British Am) wearing a Nike visor and Adidas clothes? I feel like a major brand clash is happening & im not sure how to react

I feel like he should have better taste....haha

As Scott Van Pelt just alluded to, Leishman almost lost his wife earlier this year, and he pulled out of multiple tournaments including the Masters to assist her with her recovery. Such a great story to see him back playing well.

I feel like he should have better taste....haha

I know! Nike should have given him some clothes this week.

I know! Nike should have given him some clothes this week.

I was thinking once in a lifetime chance on TV, make better choices....hehe

I was thinking once in a lifetime chance on TV, make better choices....hehe

Under Armour missed a chance there... Lol

So many levels

7536f0570385e6285a4eed134538bdbd.jpg

As Scott Van Pelt just alluded to, Leishman almost lost his wife earlier this year, and he pulled out of multiple tournaments including the Masters to assist her with her recovery. Such a great story to see him back playing well.

I was talking to my wife about him and how it's awesome to see him playing well after all the personal adversity

Well I guess 62 is safe

I was thinking he should have a little tag on each outfit covering the logos saying "call for price".

I agree 100% and my money is on Spieth.

Can't birdie all of the holes if you don't birdie the 1st, right? :alien:

if there is no rain i think DJ challenges the 62. the chances are there with some of the scores being posted.

Leishman and duval are some good stories so far.

Sergio looks like he came to play.

That was a nice drive for sure. Watched him Drive the ball up close at Augusta this year on practice Tuesday. He hits it straight as a string!

Back