2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Ended up moving for 45th to 40th. Had 4 in the top ten and 7 of 10 inside the top 30. On to the US Open.

Always toughest picking the majors, so many choices and the money goes fast.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Team is picked, fingers crossed they do well as I managed to squeeze 8 players into the roster for this week

After the last few weeks I need a good one as I am in danger of slipping out of the top 25 :banghead:

There's a commercial with Dustin Johnson about winning TM driver if he wins the U.S. Open. They aired it even after he withdrew for personal reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made sure I actually have a team set for this one. I am way back but hoping I can get some good weeks in still.

There's a commercial with Dustin Johnson about winning TM driver if he wins the U.S. Open. They aired it even after he withdrew for personal reasons.

You're taking about his wd last week, right?

Keeping a firm grip on three digits!! 113 or so this week!!

Somehow, I improved to 80th with only 4 guys making the cut, and only one in the top 10!?!?!?

Thank-you, Matt Jones!

I have my team set, but I'll probably look at it one more time tonight. I need to make a move into the top 10

I've changed my line-up for this week about 8 times.

Picks are in, feeling confident in my choices

This week's lineup was tough - so many big names that have a good shot and they all carry huge cap hit numbers.

Wholesale changes just made to my lineup for reasons unknown to me. Anybody that has any of the guys I just dumped should be in good shape for the weekend.

Well, five of my eight are out on the course right now and everyone T14 or better, two in the top five. Keep it up guys.

Already second-guessing myself for taking DJ and Molinari out of my lineup.

I had Reed and took him out.

I put Reed, Stenson and Kuchar on my team...so far so good. :banana:

Well, five of my eight are out on the course right now and everyone T14 or better, two in the top five. Keep it up guys.
A lot of them didn't keep it up...

I was gonna pull Mclroy and put Rose but I was too late. Kinda glad I was.

Have Phil, then Ricky and Louie. They're both tripping all over the wheels that are falling off Tiger

Looking good with Reed but then it goes decidedly in the tank from there....

Have Stenson, Reed and Mickelson and a couple fliers paying off so far in Martin and Grace. Way too early yet to get excited with this course though.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Well, ended day one with everyone currently inside what would be the cut line. Topped by DJ, Spieth, Mickelson and Finau in the top 14.

Back