The Official THP Teaser Thread

Just saw this...

Sounds awesome!

ProjectX and THP Greatness. I like Tweets!!!

Just saw this...

Sounds mildly interesting.

Oh, Yeah!!!

I am trying to watch for another event that I might be able to swing a few days vacation and have the wife along without making problems at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im posting this here too...

They really hosted an unbelievable event. THP hosts every single event on the calendar except this one. We allow Callaway to put on something, because we know it is so special and frankly because we trust them to do it right. They did it right. If people stop for a second and think about what was done for those 10 in this event for a second.

They got flown to San Diego round trip.
They got picked up in a private luxury car and taken to a wonderful hotel.
They had a team dinner at a fancy restaurant and then went back to their own room (not shared) for an evening.
They were then taken to the same performance center that some of the greatest ever get fit at and were given the same treatment. They were said to pick anything they wanted and even got to try gear that was still a month from being announced.
They got a short game lesson from Roger Effin Cleveland.
They had their clubs built on site and delivered 2 hours away to Palm Springs.
Had a wonderful dinner cart blanche at an upscale event with the Callaway Team.
They were taken from a JW freaking Marriott on a private bus to one of the most exclusive clubs there is.
They arrived at The Hideaway to have their personal lockers personalized.
They played golf for the day at said course.
They were taken to a Japanese Steakhouse for another wonderful dinner.
They then played more golf at this incredible venue.
They were then treated to a champions dinner/lunch
Then private bus back to Carlsbad for another night in the hotel.
Then taken back to airport in luxury car to fly home.
Then a few days later, the clubs you got to play arrive at your home to keep forever (for some).

Okay, read that over a few times and then realize its free because this company gives a ****. They dont have to do it. They do it because they care, they understand this community and the people here and because they enjoy your company. Its the Gawd Damn Grandaddy of em all and is simply put the greatest damn event ever created and I am honored to have been a part of it. For some that list means little I guess, for others it means a whole lot. I will wear this logo proudly for the rest of my life and remember the 9 guys I teed it up with and won and lost with.

For the rest of this year....the Grandaddy bag will be in play for me, as a thank you to the fine people that put this ****ing great week on. I have never done that in the 8 years I have been on THP. This bag will never leave me, because its a reminder to winning with Howzat, losing with Howzat, losing singles, but doing so with great guys that brought me a lot of smiles.

Take a look at that list again and tell me who else wants to be a part of the greatest event ever created? Tell me who understands how ****ing incredible it is that it event takes place! I love everything about THP Events...And if I had the ability to plan the perfect event for THPers, it would be one that we already have and its called the ****ING GRANDADDY OF EM ALL!

New twist to the legacy...participants only get to keep 1 club and the other 13 go to some random guy named non playing captain

That disappointing "sigh" everyone is hearing comes from the Bridgestone and Wilson R&D Departments.

:alien:

JB has me ready to run through a damn wall to get to an event right now. Awesome.

When I read a freaking amazing JB post like that about a freaking amazing THP event like the Grandaddy, it makes me want to throw my company's vacation policy out the G-D window and just enter it anyway. It's so incredible it doesn't even seem like a real thing that happens to real people...but it is!

If THAT doesn't give you goosebumps. NOTHING will.

Im posting this here too...

They really hosted an unbelievable event. THP hosts every single event on the calendar except this one. We allow Callaway to put on something, because we know it is so special and frankly because we trust them to do it right. They did it right. If people stop for a second and think about what was done for those 10 in this event for a second.

They got flown to San Diego round trip.
They got picked up in a private luxury car and taken to a wonderful hotel.
They had a team dinner at a fancy restaurant and then went back to their own room (not shared) for an evening.
They were then taken to the same performance center that some of the greatest ever get fit at and were given the same treatment. They were said to pick anything they wanted and even got to try gear that was still a month from being announced.
They got a short game lesson from Roger Effin Cleveland.
They had their clubs built on site and delivered 2 hours away to Palm Springs.
Had a wonderful dinner cart blanche at an upscale event with the Callaway Team.
They were taken from a JW freaking Marriott on a private bus to one of the most exclusive clubs there is.
They arrived at The Hideaway to have their personal lockers personalized.
They played golf for the day at said course.
They were taken to a Japanese Steakhouse for another wonderful dinner.
They then played more golf at this incredible venue.
They were then treated to a champions dinner/lunch
Then private bus back to Carlsbad for another night in the hotel.
Then taken back to airport in luxury car to fly home.
Then a few days later, the clubs you got to play arrive at your home to keep forever (for some).

Okay, read that over a few times and then realize its free because this company gives a ****. They dont have to do it. They do it because they care, they understand this community and the people here and because they enjoy your company. Its the Gawd Damn Grandaddy of em all and is simply put the greatest damn event ever created and I am honored to have been a part of it. For some that list means little I guess, for others it means a whole lot. I will wear this logo proudly for the rest of my life and remember the 9 guys I teed it up with and won and lost with.

For the rest of this year....the Grandaddy bag will be in play for me, as a thank you to the fine people that put this ****ing great week on. I have never done that in the 8 years I have been on THP. This bag will never leave me, because its a reminder to winning with Howzat, losing with Howzat, losing singles, but doing so with great guys that brought me a lot of smiles.

Take a look at that list again and tell me who else wants to be a part of the greatest event ever created? Tell me who understands how ****ing incredible it is that it event takes place! I love everything about THP Events...And if I had the ability to plan the perfect event for THPers, it would be one that we already have and its called the ****ING GRANDADDY OF EM ALL!

^^^^This. 1000 times this.

Thats sounds nice. I would like to do that :blob:

Beautifully, and bluntly said JB. Reading these posts just make me want to make it to an official THP event even More. Thank you.

If THAT doesn't give you goosebumps. NOTHING will.
Check your pulse if it doesn't. Mine is racing, adrenaline pumping, inspiring stuff. Never fails to get me all sorts of amped up!

I think my heart skipped a couple beats while reading that.

That disappointing "sigh" everyone is hearing comes from the Bridgestone and Wilson R&D Departments.

:alien:

Hey look you plagiarized your own crappy contest entry

I will flat out say, the times I had in California, shared with my teammates, The ZooCrew,Caddies,Hideaway Staff, and even the Bus driver were some of the best days of my life.
It sounds corny, I know...
But I OWE a great deal to the people who made this possible for me.
They made a Homer out of me, by the treatment I received.
My bag and equipment serve as a constant reminder, and happiness floods my mind at a simple glance.

Thank you!

Damn JB That past was epic

Thats sounds nice. I would like to do that :blob:

Yep. I say we find a way on that team & help Jman bring that belt home!

Need to check the blood pressure after that. Definitely pumped up after that. Wish the dates for the king would have worked out, but already have the granddaddy on the calender at work and at home on the slim chance I get in.

Playing in the Grandaddy would be the best golf experience of my life and I'm probably still selling it short. Can't believe the participants received all that!

Playing in the Grandaddy would be the best golf experience of my life and I'm probably still selling it short. Can't believe the participants received all that!

It's life changing.
It's not an exaggeration, it is!

This goes out to anyone, if you have questions, or anything, heck even want to just talk grandaddy reach out to us, I'm sure we can talk your ear off!

And yes, we received all that. And more

Imagine not being able to carry your bag to your practice station, because it is carried there for you.
Imagine when you're done and wanting to move to the putting green, again your bag is moved for you, and your clubs cleaned while you putt.

Imagine after your round being handed an ultra refreshing Mango scented towel.

Oh, those mango scented towels....

It's life changing.
It's not an exaggeration, it is!

This goes out to anyone, if you have questions, or anything, heck even want to just talk grandaddy reach out to us, I'm sure we can talk your ear off!

And yes, we received all that. And more

Imagine not being able to carry your bag to your practice station, because it is carried there for you.
Imagine when you're done and wanting to move to the putting green, again your bag is moved for you, and your clubs cleaned while you putt.

Imagine after your round being handed an ultra refreshing Mango scented towel.

Oh, those mango scented towels....
I couldn't even imagine playing in the Grandaddy... I'm freaking excited just to be in #TheKing!! From following along it looked amazing.... And I know that's nothing like being there. Hopefully someday I'll sneak my way in :)

I couldn't even imagine playing in the Grandaddy... I'm freaking excited just to be in #TheKing!! From following along it looked amazing.... And I know that's nothing like being there. Hopefully someday I'll sneak my way in :)

Spoiler
You have a chance! Just be MVP!

Back