THP Invitational-Old Silo Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

I should be all caught up on the extra rounds in the first post, let me know how it looks. Would like to Call the course next monday to get actual times, so keep me posted of changes.

I think a few people mentioned the room block was gone for THP at the hotel for this event.

The hotel has confirmed that only 2 rooms (1 room for 2 nights)have been reserved under this room block, so there is still plenty of room to sign up.

thanks
Was there an offer code for the hotel for online booking?

Ok. Fwiw, their rack rate online is the same as the group rate.

yeah I figured it would be for now, they couldnt discount the rooms due to lack of availability but she pretty much guaranteed me that once we get inside of 30 days those extra rooms left will be $$$

You can put me down for a p.m. round at Olde Stonewall on Friday Mike - a later group time would work best. Would give me plenty of time to play in the morning somewhere and get back to Stonewall!

yeah I figured it would be for now, they couldnt discount the rooms due to lack of availability but she pretty much guaranteed me that once we get inside of 30 days those extra rooms left will be $$$
Roger that. I'll keep my non block room for now so others can book later. Unless JB promised them a number they need to fill.

I'm so ready for this.

You can put me down for a p.m. round at Olde Stonewall on Friday Mike - a later group time would work best. Would give me plenty of time to play in the morning somewhere and get back to Stonewall!

wrong thread

Mike count me in for Friday around noonish as I'll be hitting the road straight from the station

I should be able to play Sunday as well.

Anyone looking for a roomie?

Mike count me in for Friday around noonish as I'll be hitting the road straight from the station

I should be able to play Sunday as well.

Anyone looking for a roomie?

gotcha added

lawd, the extra rounds are going to be epic as well!

I can do the two rounds on Friday if there is room. OOp's wrong outing! Sorry, guys!

Last edited:
Just heard from hotel. ...king room will be 179 and we have a fee in our room block now.

Please remember to tell them it's The Hackers Paradise Group as they claim there haven't been any rooms reserved in last 24 hours

MSH and I might try to make it for a round on Friday afternoon. Tentative, right now. Would have to be after 1:00. Will provide an update as soon as we know more.

Mike, I don't see my name on the extra rounds list. I'm in a foursome with Robozeo for Friday afternoon and will be able to do a Sunday morning round with whomever needs a fourth or a group.

Mike, I don't see my name on the extra rounds list. I'm in a foursome with Robozeo for Friday afternoon and will be able to do a Sunday morning round with whomever needs a fourth or a group.

Wrong thread..I keep looking at this one too. Old This, Olde That...

and I think this one is updated too.

A nice round 8 at noon, got 7 at 10am so far (so room for 1 more) and still quite a few in the air

it pains me to say it but I will have to pull out of this one...

so please take me out of the extra rounds

Hate to hear this man was really looking forward to seeing you ya sandbagggaaa

Hate to hear this man was really looking forward to seeing you ya sandbagggaaa

yeah I know, I was hoping to see you again too, but it will have to wait.

Hate that it was you that had to pull out Martin. But, it now means that I am in. Looking forward to being there with a really great crew of THPers. I will be jumping in on the Buffalo Trace tour on Friday morning, so would like to get in on a practice round around 1 pm if Mike is monitoring. Will PM both he and MileHigh.

Hate that it was you that had to pull out Martin. But, it now means that I am in. Looking forward to being there with a really great crew of THPers. I will be jumping in on the Buffalo Trace tour on Friday morning, so would like to get in on a practice round around 1 pm if Mike is monitoring. Will PM both he and MileHigh.

I am glad it means you got in Ken, enjoy that weekend

I am glad it means you got in Ken, enjoy that weekend

Thanks buddy. You're still in for Pittsburg, aren't you? Hopefully, I'll see you there.

Back