JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hitting stores shortly.

CuCjZKSXYAAYJnY.jpg

Pass. I want my beer to taste like beer not cookie dough or even have any hint of fruit.

No thanks I would rather keep my beer and ice cream separate

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No thanks

That just doesn't sound good. Beer flavored ice cream though...

That is a pass for me.

• Admin
Is it bad I thought about you with this one? :D

Not to me, beer and milkshakes are 2 separate things to be enjoyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Not to me, beer and milkshakes are 2 separate things to be enjoyed.

You are a genius and dont let anybody ever say otherwise.

This does not sound appealing to me, and although we enjoyed the New Belgium Heavy Melon IPA this summer, their Pumpkick (pumpkin+cranberry+lemongrass) was a disappointment. On the other hand, this one is awesome:

HOC-ProductImgs-450px-450x450.png

Is slightly less sweet than an orange cream soda, which makes it about perfect for everyone in the family who's tried it.

This sounds pretty gross lol and I love chocolate chip cookie dough.

I like beer and I like ice cream, but I think I'll sit this one out.

Interesting, great dual marketing, but can't see myself drinking it!

Hmmm not sure about that one.

Interesting concept. But, why choose Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? That's seems gross. How about Cherry Vanilla?

If it was a stout it would probably be pretty good. Not sure how any of that goes with an Ale though.

There is a local company here that makes chocolate peanut butter cup stout and it is phenomenal.

The New Belgium and Ben & Jerrys Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale last year was fantastic. I'll grab some of this too. Love me some New Belgium beer.

salted-caramel-brownie-brown-ale.jpg

I would eat it like a champ with a big ole smile on my face. Now do a chocolate stout and I would be in heaven.

I would eat it like a champ with a big ole smile on my face. Now do a chocolate stout and I would be in heaven.

It's beer, not ice cream. Gotta drink it.

It's beer, not ice cream. Gotta drink it.

I am hungry and thought it was ice cream. A cookie dough flavor beer is a different story. I would try it however, I am fan of dessert beer.

I am hungry and thought it was ice cream. A cookie dough flavor beer is a different story. I would try it however, I am fan of dessert beer.

I like all beer.

And desserts

And now want a chocolate stout ice cream.

New Belgium ale = great Ben and Jerry's Chocolate cookie dough ice cream = great

New Belgium ale + Ben and Jerry's Chocolate cookie dough ice cream = Yuck!

Pass. I want my beer to taste like beer not cookie dough or even have any hint of fruit.
^this. although I tried the grapefruit sculpin ipa and was thoroughly impressed.

Back