Contest - Win this Set of Bridgestone JGR Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today THP kicks off a contest that will run through the weekend giving away a new set of irons. The Bridgestone JGR hybrid forged irons received top notch reviews from THPers that tried them out and the super forgiving set was talked about on THP Radio recently taking home a Hackie during the special edition awards show.

Details on how to enter can be found on the THP Home Page here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/contest-win-this-set-of-bridgestone-jgr-irons/

Entered. This is an iron set that intrigues me a bunch. Probably not something I'd generally be looking at in the shop, but the forgiveness/construction is interesting. Would love to give these a run.

• Admin
Entered. This is an iron set that intrigues me a bunch. Probably not something I'd generally be looking at in the shop, but the forgiveness/construction is interesting. Would love to give these a run.

I think that is what could be fun about this contest. A chance to try something that either someone can't find in a local store or would not normally pick up. Could be a great time.

In and in. Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

I think that is what could be fun about this contest. A chance to try something that either someone can't find in a local store or would not normally pick up. Could be a great time.
I would think for us mid to high handicap guys these would be a step in the right direction. I know I swing game improvement irons and these look incredible. Nice job on giving these away JB. I know a lot of people will be interested in these.

I'm in. The JGR irons have always reminded me of the Cleveland Altitudes, which were really fun to hit.

Just a great offering from Bridgestone that we didn't hear to much or see about. Looking forward to see who gets to fill their golf game with some great equipment from Bridgestone! Thanks for the opportunity THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered, thanks for the opportunity!!!

I'm entered. I've wanted to give Bridgestone clubs a chance for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered with the bonus! All the talk about this set was how forgiving and easy to launch they are. As someone who struggles holding greens with lower launching iron shots, this set I think would be one of the ones that actually would help me start shooting lower scores right away.

Great contest!

Entered... Giveaways on THP are amazing!

Too bad they didn't make this in Lefty. Hopefully they do it in the next upgraded model like Srixon has done with their clubs.

Too bad they didn't make this in Lefty. Hopefully they do it in the next upgraded model like Srixon has done with their clubs.

Correct. Bridgestone came out with a number of clubs available in LH this past release cycle, but this set was done in limited variety.

Entered! I'm definitely intrigued by these, especially the possibilities the long irons could provide.

Good luck guys! This is a fantastic giveaway

Not participating, but will tweet it out.

I'm not entering, but wow, another great contest here at THP!

This set is really intriguing

Not going to enter this one since I just won the grab bag, but holy crap these look awesome. I don't know how they slipped by without me seeing them before. Good luck to everyone! Looks like a sweet set.

I would like to win these irons because 1) they look amazing 2) it's about time for me to venture into the forged iron world and these can help with the transition and 3) I have NEVER won any of these THP contests even though I have been playing for years ?

Great giveaway!!! I have hit these irons and really loved the distance and the feel of them. Someone is going to be thrilled to win them.

Great contest for a great set of irons. I am officially entered.

Awesome contest, thanks for the opportunity!

Entry submitted, thanks for another awesome opportunity

Back