Contest - Win this Set of Bridgestone JGR Irons

I'm in too. Have been wanting to swing some Bridgestone clubs for a while but had a hard time finding demo's anywhere. Great contest JB, thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in! After seeing how much Mark loves his, how can you not try to win a set?

Not going to enter this one since I just won the grab bag, but holy crap these look awesome. I don't know how they slipped by without me seeing them before. Good luck to everyone! Looks like a sweet set.

I say enter away...haha
And your grab bag went out today.

Got my entry in. Tweeted my bonus entry as well. Keep them coming folks. Such a great contest from a great sponsor with Awesome equipment held by the best golf forum on the net.

Entered, please let me know when they will arrive at my doorstep.

Entered! Good luck to everyone that entered!

Thanks for the opportunity. Another great contest from THP!

Another great contest from THP!

Thanks. We have done 20 contests in the last 40 days or so, so its been a lot of fun.
Still plenty of time to enter this one for people too.

I say enter away...haha
And your grab bag went out today.

Thanks JB!
And okkkk if you're going to twist my arm. I put my comment on the contest page, but I will shamelessly plug that today is my birthday as well :D

Thanks JB!
And okkkk if you're going to twist my arm. I put my comment on the contest page, but I will shamelessly plug that today is my birthday as well :D

Happy b-day partner.

Happy b-day partner.
Thank you sir. I'm considering the grab bag as the best gift I've ever gotten since the timing was so solid haha

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Submitted...fingers crossed!

Contest - Win this Set of Bridgestone JGR Irons

Some fun and solid entries

I have been very interested in these irons since your review in January, I think with the attributes and features of these clubs would fit my game and allow me to grow with them as I develop my game into a better player. Good Luck to everyone !!!

Entered & Tweeted

The forgiveness aspect really appeals to me - something I really need in my current game for sure. Honestly, not something I would usually pick up at the store but would really enjoy trying

Only a few more hours to enter this one.

Oh man cmon Lady Luck. Make a week for this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the bonus entry on Twitter. These would look great in my bag.

2 shots in the last two weeks with these JGR's 9i on the left and 8i on the right. #pinseekers.
8055312d8c56229ae30ac9c8c80c0596.jpg

2 shots in the last two weeks with these JGR's 9i on the left and 8i on the right. #pinseekers.

oh yeah, I could use some of that!!

Entered, though I made a noob move and messed up my tweet.

I hit one of markm778's JGRs on the range at Vegas. Super easy to hit and great distance.

Thanks again Bridgestone Golf and THP for another great contest. Good luck to everyone that entered.

Better do that Friday. Want to see them in action

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

So who won these?

Ditto SoGaDawg's question. My fingers have been crossed since entering. :D

Back