The Grouper Sandwich Thread

Sounds quite tasty!

Have yet to try grouper sandwich but had bbq grouper before in South America, wow it was so delicious full of flavour. Locally the trend is cod sandwich which I have yet to try but is high on the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i only had grouper once but it has been on my want to try list

I'm not a seafood eater unless it's sushi...weird I know...but with all of this talk about how this is the best way to go for a non seafood eater I would try this. If I ever make it down to the Tampa area I'll make sure to put it on my must do list.

I've had good grouper at Ozona Blue and Molly Goodheads over here near us. I'm a big fan of Molly's for cheap fish n chips also with a little dive bar atmosphere.

Herbies or the 7 Mile Grill in Marathon.

$2 a sandwich during lent. 2 for lunch every Friday.

Come get some

Crazy catholics and your efforts to keep fishermen employed. Fish is meat. Just not red meat. My dad is catholic and we always did pizza on Fridays.

Enough of that...Back to the grouper.

I've had good grouper at Ozona Blue and Molly Goodheads over here near us. I'm a big fan of Molly's for cheap fish n chips also with a little dive bar atmosphere.

Molly goodheads has excellent food for sure.

Had a pretty Damn good Grouper sandwich tonight, fried in Founders imperial stout.

Yeah that picture looks great. :alien:

Thinking it might be a good day for some grouper sammiches.

Yeah, that would hit the spot right about now.

Always room for you brother.
This place makes a mean Grouper Sandwich.

A blackened grouper sandwich is one of my all time favorites. The Pickle Barrel here in town makes a really good one.

Watching seafood paradise on the Travel Channel right now and low and behold, Frenchy's in Clearwater comes up and they are showing the famous grouper sandwich. Now I want one badly.

Back