Monday after THE FARMERS

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
Just found out I have a spot in the shotgun start on Monday for the North Course. I had the chance to play same situation past year and shot 99 so I am excited to try and pull together a round that beats my prior score. The rough was gnarly last time and the greens were rather fast for first groups out. If anyone is interested I'll post pics from the round here afterwards. Looks like this week is going to be a fun week after all.

Last edited:
awesome! post some pics for sure. Enjoy the round

I believe the FARMERS is on the South Course? or at least the 08 Open was anayhow. Either way great courses. Have fun

You are correct about the Open but for the FARMERS they utilize the North and South for the first two round, with the pros playing one round on each either Thursday or Friday then players making the cut playing solely on the South during the weekend.

Has the North already been renovated?

The following week I will be in San Diego for a conference and managed to snag a tee time on the South Course! Pumped!

Has the North already been renovated?

Not yet and there is talk that it won't begin on time as planned. Recent local article was implying that the contractors' bids were too high above the preset budget so new bids were going to be placed with insight from the budgetary committee.

That is awesome. Enjoy it and keep us updated.

Sweet. Definitely want to see some pics

Nice, have fun. The course will be in sweet shape

So cool Alex. Let me know if you need any tips :)

That will be awesome! Man I love both of those courses.

JM

How cool, yes pictures are required.

I would love to see some pics. Maybe even a video would be awesome. That is one hell of an opp you have there. Play well.

I will definitely post pics of the rough, around the greens and views from the course of the Pacific Ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see some pics. Maybe even a video would be awesome. That is one hell of an opp you have there. Play well.

I'll definitely take some vines and if I can videos

Just found out I have a spot in the shotgun start on Monday for the North Course. I had the chance to play same situation past year and shot 99 so I am excited to try and pull together a round that beats my prior score. The rough was gnarly last time and the greens were rather fast for first groups out. If anyone is interested I'll post pics from the round here afterwards. Looks like this week is going to be a fun week after all.
Very cool, enjoy, I'd love to see pics!

Awesome and good luck.

Congrats dude. Kick some Torrey North ass.

That's awesome. Definitely take photos and put a review up on it if there isn't one already

I'll try and find my review from last year and post it. It has some pretty good pics and details that I don't remember off the top of head.

Awesome..have fun!

I'll try and find my review from last year and post it. It has some pretty good pics and details that I don't remember off the top of head.

I was trying to find if you had done a prior and found it right about the time you replied haha. Might be cool to see if your perspective has changed from last to this on it.

That is darn cool! have fun and hope you shoot well!

That is cool! Would love to hit that course again. I was out there last August and was able to play the North course for the first time. Want to give the South course a go.

Back