The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually UPS and FedEx both seem to say 6 days for ground shipping from east to west coast.

Wow really!? that is crazy. I've used both recently and had coast to coast deliveries in about 3-4 days. Maybe that is what is going on here. Maybe it's a case of estimate later but arrive sooner.

Wow really!? that is crazy. I've used both recently and had coast to coast deliveries in about 3-4 days. Maybe that is what is going on here. Maybe it's a case of estimate later but arrive sooner.
I've got an item coming from California to Nebraska, shipped on 2/2 and estimated to arrive 2/10 via UPS sure post.

I've got an item coming from California to Nebraska, shipped on 2/2 and estimated to arrive 2/10 via UPS sure post.
God, I hate SurePost and SmartPost. Both are oxymorons.

When a coworker passively aggressively argues with you over the most minute interpretation of a non-important email it really sets the tone for a day. This person is becoming extremely difficult to maintain a professional level of communication with and my "Wayne Brady" side might come out and verbally ....

Is it Friday yet?

Put I small scratch on the crown of my driver with an alignment rod. Doh! Just cosmetic, but annoying.

Put I small scratch on the crown of my driver with an alignment rod. Doh! Just cosmetic, but annoying.
Hate hate hate that about alignment rods. I've seen them do some decent damage to a driver (poor T2GRN).

Hate hate hate that about alignment rods. I've seen them do some decent damage to a driver (poor T2GRN).
Yeah this one isn't too bad. I think it just got the clear coat. Might try buffing it out.

Having my drive way re-paved today. This comes after three weeks of rebuilding an 8' x 40' retaining wall, rebuilding said driveway. Now the re-paving, Then replacing the stacked stone wall that sat atop said retaining wall. It'll be another week and a half before we're back to normal and can get cars to the house. One is parked at the club, and the other up the street several hundred yards. It's not easy when you live on top of a mountain. :banghead:

Edit: It's also very costly. Looks like I'll be playing last year's sticks for awhile. (But, it won't affect my support of THP events. :D)

Actually UPS and FedEx both seem to say 6 days for ground shipping from east to west coast.

Just found out, he used USPS from Louisville.

Just found out, he used USPS from Louisville.

If you put in a priority envelope, and might get there faster. At least they deliver on Saturdays..

Yup it has a battle scar! Character so they say. But it gave me a case of hot a$$ when I first saw it. Lesson learned damn sure.

Did I mention the snow? More coming too. 6 more years till my kids are done with school, then hopefully I'm outta here. I must devise a plan to convince the Mrs.

Did I mention the snow? More coming too. 6 more years till my kids are done with school, then hopefully I'm outta here. I must devise a plan to convince the Mrs.

Tennessee is lovely Rob...four seasons still, but without the extremes. :act-up:

If you come up with a winning plan Rob, let me know so I can try it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consolidated reporting requests from Executive Management even though all of our 6 service lines are on 4 different systems/servers.

They are the ones that could move towards integration and improve the ability to report, but no, it costs too much $.

Consolidated reporting requests from Executive Management even though all of our 6 service lines are on 4 different systems/servers.

They are the ones that could move towards integration and improve the ability to report, but no, it costs too much $.

I didnt know you worked at my company

back-to-back poor customer service experiences at the new pga superstore here in orlando. yesterday, i witnessed a floor sales associate berate a checkout woman for not properly paging the floor staff to retrieve a headcover, then when asked to get said headcover he said "get someone else to do it! my knee hurts!" this was for the customer in front of me. when it was my turn, i bought a driver that needed a headcover, and he was the lucky sales person to be buzzed. he had pretty much lost the attitude, even when i asked him to get the wrench that he forgot.

then today i went back to retrieve a shaft i was having them cut, install an adapter, and grip. i left my old driver with them for sizing, and after measurement they tried to give it back but i said i was going to do some shopping, so they put it in their "on hold" section. came back today, and was told in no uncertain terms that they gave the driver back to me. i double-checked my car, of course it wasn't there. came back in, dude says, "i specifically remember putting the driver in your hands" with a tone and look that punctuated with "dumba$$." i tell him they put it "on hold" for me, he goes and checks that section, and wow, there it is! no apology, just handed it to me and walked away.

it's a beautiful store, and a guy i went to highschool with is working there, so i'd like to give him my business. but two strikes...

Having my drive way re-paved today. This comes after three weeks of rebuilding an 8' x 40' retaining wall, rebuilding said driveway. Now the re-paving, Then replacing the stacked stone wall that sat atop said retaining wall. It'll be another week and a half before we're back to normal and can get cars to the house. One is parked at the club, and the other up the street several hundred yards. It's not easy when you live on top of a mountain. :banghead:

Edit: It's also very costly. Looks like I'll be playing last year's sticks for awhile. (But, it won't affect my support of THP events. :D)

But which set of last year's clubs? :alien:

But I know how you feel. With all the snow, our parking here has been minimized, and I've had to park halfway across the complex, or leave a car at work on the days it's actually snowing so they can plow. Luckily, we don't have a mountain to climb though.

Nothing like turning in a Calc 2 test only to realize you missed a very important step in a equation maybe 5 minutes after. It shouldn't have a big affect and I think I did well on the rest of the Test, but dang that it's so incredibly annoying.

Off to a good start this semester.

Base excercises and the comedy that ain't funny any more it wears you down

Need to look at getting into the unaffordable health care penalty program.

Well...got hit by a coworker on the way home, and the rest of my trip took nearly 2 hours for a 30 minute drive.

Well...got hit by a coworker on the way home, and the rest of my trip took nearly 2 hours for a 30 minute drive.

Wow man hope everyone is ok.

Had to dig the wife out of the driveway when she got home. Front wheel drive sucks for this snow

Wow man hope everyone is ok.

Had to dig the wife out of the driveway when she got home. Front wheel drive sucks for this snow

Thanks, Phil. Everyone was ok, but my bumper has seen better days. Just going to be annoying dealing with insurance. Luckily it's still drivable

I AM SO SICK OF THIS WHITE STUFF FALLING FROM THE SKY!!!!!!!!!

(All these sign ups for THP events do provide temporary relief. But extremely TEMPORARY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back