New UST Shafts - THP TV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with Danny from UST Mamiya to discuss a few of their new offerings for 2015.

Elements Chrome +
New Attas
iRod

Man i'm so excited for the shaft event here in Texas! The amount of knowledge these guys have is going to blow me away.

Educational interview there, had no idea about the chrome and chrome +.

And again, 9 dudes are in for a major treat.

Very nice interview

Great stuff. I'm so jelly of the guys getting to go to UST Mamiya next month. Great company with some great products.

Man, 9 guys are in for an absolutely massive treat next month. Really liked the ideas Danny spoke of in the interview. Sounds like the Elements Chrome + would interest me greatly

Great info and very cool to hear more about what these guys are doing. Really looking forward to learning more from Danny and all the guys at UST. They sure do know their stuff.

Great info here. Did not know about the Elements Chrome+. And the hybrid shaft info was something that I have never really thought of.

New Attas sounds interesting. I have good memories of the first version of that shaft.

New Attas sounds interesting. I have good memories of the first version of that shaft.

me too. I need to install a tip on that thing.

iRod.

Welcome back to a badass hybo shaft.

So cool, can't wait till the lucky THPers get the onsite info! Amazing.

I would like to trade my Atlas Hybrid shaft out for iRod shaft, I really do think that UST is making a great line of shafts and great to talk with. Good job Josh!

some really good info and both happy for and jealous of the 9 guys going to Texas.

iRod.

Welcome back to a badass hybo shaft.

I may have smiled rather large when hearing that. That shaft was phenomenal.

Hitting the J715 with the Attas Go-Go was fun at Mission Inn. The ball flight was perfect and really made me want to grab one and tinker with it.

The Irod is definitely high on the list to try out. I like the Aldila Tour Greens I have now, but this one sounds even better.

What a lucky bunch the 9 guys are that will see these up close next month.

Irod shaft is one smooth shaft, check it out, totally changed my hybrid for the better. That stock fujikura that came with alpha was the most awful feeling shaft I have hit in a long time, luckily irod came to the rescue, just saw Phil got one in his apex driving iron!!!

I need an iRod.

Still haven't bought a head for an iRod shaft I received at UST event. Not sure if I want to buy something or just get it installed in my Bio hybrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone still using an Irod shaft yet? Looking to replace my current stock Apex 4 hybrid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Anyone still using an Irod shaft yet? Looking to replace my current stock Apex 4 hybrid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

yes

67e583a60e1f2d7929c5acef031e4847.jpg

excellent shaft for my needs. wouldn't mind a little more weight, but very very good.

I think I need an Apex 3h with a 105F5 in it, then the bags done. Maybe...

yes

67e583a60e1f2d7929c5acef031e4847.jpg

excellent shaft for my needs. wouldn't mind a little more weight, but very very good.

How do you like the shaft? Flight, control, etc? Thinking about replacing my Apex 4 hybrid shaft but need something a touch lower launching

Back