Would You Jump In?

Only if it's in a sealed waterproof bag...otherwise no because the swag stuff would be waterlogged or damaged.

If it was the Yonex bag, you'd be able to see it glowing at the bottom of a 250ft deep lake

Nothing is living in there?
I beg to differ!

No telling what organisms are in that!
And I'm not a germapxhoab

some more questions

Can I somehow decipher what brand the staff bag is?
Is the bag stuffed with gear, or just 14 clubs?
Is the gear brand new, or used?
Is the wind blowing?
Can I wear a vest?

Staff bag you can decipher.
You would have no idea how much was in the bag, but it would have at least 14 clubs.
Wind is blowing like Texas...So you know its blowing hot air the hardest.

Depth of pond, we couldn't determine. I'd assume the bag would be center of the pond. According to the bet, it was "everything in my garage"

I passed on the offer. It wouldn't pay for the medical bills.

You waffled more than Tiger Woods at a breakfast joint.

Not even a little bit would I consider doing that. I need a shower just at the mention of it.

And "Swardy" was born

he's already about 3 weeks old now. Little man was born with sticky fingers. Able to easily grab any swag that crosses his path.

Staff bag you can decipher.
You would have no idea how much was in the bag, but it would have at least 14 clubs.
Wind is blowing like Texas...So you know its blowing hot air the hardest.

This plus the "entire gragage comment"...Im all in....and would gladly do a cannonball

I am game.

Hell yea! Nutting but a little mud hole and I might even get to sharpen up my gator wrestling skills :deadhorse:

Don't think so.

Now I will not be ridiculed for eventually sellign some of this gear after the fact right? Im not required to update equipment threads, etc correct and there is no "waiting period" before items can be sold ? :)

Waffles right now sound delicious. I liked that lake when I thought it was like a firm sand. Definitely not firm sand.

I would go in after it. I have had to carry a canoe through worse.

Sure, as long as there's a hose or shower near by

Sure would. I'm up to date on all my vaccinations, and I've survived a handful of trips to worse third world hellholes than can be found in a golf course pond.

Yes....in a heartbeat.

Now I will not be ridiculed for eventually sellign some of this gear after the fact right? Im not required to update equipment threads, etc correct and there is no "waiting period" before items can be sold ? :)

You would be free and clear, but to be fair, the comment about doing it for the entire garage may have been Ward, nude, with a crowd full of THPers pointing and mocking. The regular filled staff bag was separate.

Ma, that's an odd looking body of water-ish looking swampy-like stuff. I think I'd say no but I don't know... knowing my luck it's only 2 feet deep but mostly mud so getting to the center for the bag would be iffy at best. And getting the bag back to the shore... not going to be easy.

Wait a minute. That's that slime off of that lake from that Stephen King story isn't it? I'll pass.

If I had seen it go in and I was quickly following it, yes.

If it was a Search and Rescue mission after the bags been down there for a few......no thanks.

I'd do it. Why not. I can't imagine there is much in there that would do permanent damage, unless I swallowed a bunch of the "water."

I've waded in some pretty raunchy spots fishing and hunting. Hell yes I'd do it.
I was thinking the same thing, I've been in some pretty nasty water, I'd jump in to get the SWAG!!!

Back