What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dude, enjoy them!

Purchased a brand new 913H 24* via Ebay for $109 with free shipping should be a welcome addition to take the 4 irons place

Srixon z545's. I'm excited

New putter is awesome! Pics are over exposed but that is the black/silver Superstroke 3.0. Killer deal on CPO. Also it stated on their site that the headcover and weights were NOTincluded. Well both were brand new and in the box. Another excellent experience with Callaway Preowned!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
Dye Preserve adiddas polo (i know but trust me its sweet lol)

General observation: the Srixon 545 movement feels a lot like the last years Apex surge. I know we're a small piece, very small in fact, of the golfing population, but it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

General observation: the Srixon 545 movement feels a lot like the last years Apex surge. I know we're a small piece, very small in fact, of the golfing population, but it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
Agreed...I imagine quite a few sets would be sold if people could just get them in their hands to try

Bought my golf pass for two courses today ;)

Just purchased something off of Rakuten...will update with pics when it arrives.

Couldn't resist it any longer. Hit the Vapor Speed, Flex, 915F, Fly Z and Alpha 815.

Did not get along with the 915 or Fly Z. Vapor Speed was really solid, but preferred the Diamana in the Flex. The 815 was silly good, but the Flex was just a touch better. 815 was longer, but the Flex just felt right, sounded right and was the straightest for me.

FG M3 hybo came in today! They gave me the wrong headcover tag, but w/e, it was 45 shipped and this thing looks flawless

6ae1a92f68845654b06e793e8a8cf8d2.jpg

Set of red R.E.L. ACE 3GEN grips, 7 mid, one oversized.

Cut my old odyssey 2ball dxf belly putter down to 35" and put a lamkin 3gen smooth pistol grip on it. love the feel of that grip

Agreed...I imagine quite a few sets would be sold if people could just get them in their hands to try
Sold out completely! Guess they had no idea they'd be such a hit this early

116dcf37b041ec864ffd9a2d0a4a1724.jpg

For me these have been on the brain since the MC last year. I hit Hawk's and was just amazed at the looks, feel, forgiveness & distance packed into this design.

I agree they are getting the Apex run from last year & hope they produce just as well.

Sold out completely! Guess they had no idea they'd be such a hit this early

116dcf37b041ec864ffd9a2d0a4a1724.jpg

Oh great. Wonder what effect this will have on the order I placed a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back